Most quality hat-trick you can remember?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Berbatov’s v the Scousers in 2010/11 was superb. Two majestic headers and an overhead kick which was pure Roy of the Rovers stuff. The fact we won 3-2 with the hat-trick goal being the winner gets bonus points, too.

:lol: Jonny Evans absolutely wiping out Torres and then holding his hands up like he got the ball.

Everything about their equaliser is horrific too.

Thank god for Berbatov.

lysglimt

Scout
Well to cheer Arsenal-fans up a big - the best hat-trick ever was Dennis Bergkamp against Leicester

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Robin van Persie’s vs Villa.

Josh 76

Bale for Spurs in the San Siro against Inter was unbelievable

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Bale for Spurs in the San Siro against Inter was unbelievable
Forgot about this totally. Got to be this one. 3 identical goals against the treble winners, from a recently converted fullback.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Berbatov’s v the Scousers in 2010/11 was superb. Two majestic headers and an overhead kick which was pure Roy of the Rovers stuff. The fact we won 3-2 with the hat-trick goal being the winner gets bonus points, too.

This will always be my favourite

DoubleDinhos

Liverpool Fan
It's Suarez's four against Norwich in 2014. Had a hattrick by half-time and two of them were some of the best individual goals I've seen. Then knocks in a free-kick in the second half just to rub salt in the wound.

Best individual season in Premier League history, imo, and that was the emblem game of it.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Whats considered the complete hat trick? Is it left foot, right foot and header or just normal strike, volley and header?
Left/right/head is supposed to be a perfect hat-trick. I’m sure I heard somewhere that all three goals also need to be in succession. If someone else scores in between your goals then it’s not “perfect”.

M Bison

Supports
York City
God I hate Gerard. Hate his stupid scowly Scouse face. Hate how he's considered a one club legend despite him trying to leave and playing for another club. Hate how he was picked ahead of Scholes for England despite being a lesser player. Hate him.

Love that hattrick though.
can I just check, do you like Gerrard or not?

only laughing because I feel the same :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Ibra vs England where he scored 4 with one of them being that long distance overhead kick is surely up there

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Romario v Real Sociedad on his Barca debut. Assisted on all three goals by a certain Josep Guardiola. Whatever happened to him?

Last goal in particular was ridiculous.

Green_Red

I say it every time one of these threads comes up but it is Brazilian Ronaldos hat trick against us at Old Trafford in 2003. Then Rooneys debut.

SinNombre

The Bale hat trick was kinda average in actual quality.

An over the hill fullback torched by Bale’s pace repeatedly on the counter.