g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Most random players to have played for your club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think Schweinsteiger was a weird one in hindsight

didz

Gravesen at Real Madrid.

He'd been at Everton for five years and was a solid if unspectacular DM in the prem.

Real Madrid were in their pure Galactico phase in which they just didn't bother signing another defensive midfielders or even CBs for a year or two. That summer Perez had a very reluctant rethink and signed Walter Samuel (who surprisingly flopped), Woodgate (who unsurprisingly flopped) and Pablo Garcia who was an steady enough DM in Italy and for Uruguay.

Gravesen at that point was coming up to 30. He had a few decent early games but eventually looked out of his depth and went to Celtic soon after and then faded out of the game.

At the time Barca were signing guys like Thiago Motta and Edmilson who did nice jobs in the defensive midfield position so their team had far better balance than Madrid.
I see your Gravesen and I raise you Faubert. The guy was rubbish at West Ham for a year and played a grand total of 8 games before Real Madrid came calling. I believe it might have been Paul Merson who led the campaign for his agent to be knighted.

Played two games there before it was back to east London.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I see your Gravesen and I raise you Faubert. The guy was rubbish at West Ham for a year and played a grand total of 8 games before Real Madrid came calling. I believe it might have been Paul Merson who led the campaign for his agent to be knighted.

Played two games there before it was back to east London.
Was Faubert to do with Juande Ramos going in there? Sure it was something like Ramos wanted to sign him for Sevilla.