g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

MOTD 2014/15

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Triangles.

Someone tell Keown that 3 players will always create a triangle, please.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol: As I was watching that I knew this thread would be full of comments like the above.

fecking triangles everywhere!

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
And the clip was of Carrick putting through Fellaini who wasn't even in a triangle.
Funny thing, relative to Blind and Fellaini, he was in a triangle and Keown didn't even highlight it.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Even when there were four, they still made triangles. I get to a certain level in maths and my head breaks down, happened tonight.

saivet

:lol: just watched part of MOTD and now I remember why I stopped watching that shite. Keown and Neville seemed to bloody think what they were talking about when it came to triangles.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Phil Neville was on your coaching staff last season.

I really believe you should all be delighted you didn't finish 20th.

stubie

Turned it off as soon as I saw Jason Roberts on. The only person who uses racism to further his media career.