g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

MOTD 2014/15

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It's so obvious the direction their analysis is going to go. They'll say Jones should have been off, even though he shouldn't.

Irrational.

I'm glad they showed Squirtle's cnutish antics at the end. Sky Sports merely glossed over it. I hope he'll be retrospectively banned.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
I thought myself how little of the first half they showed where we dominated the play. The first action was a few minutes in and Liverpool's first attack, before that I don't think Liverpool touched the ball and didn't do anything else apart from the Lallana chance. Focused a lot on the second half 'incidents'.

Ah well, they did play the full 38 seconds of Gerrard's appearance. :lol:

montpelier

We wiped the floor with them first 35mins.

Lovely ball from Herrera for the 1st goal.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Moment of madness."

"A player of his experience will be disappointed."

"Refreshing to see a player apologise."

Tongue's firmly lodged up his arse.

Mister_Stubbs

I have a feeling the media will focus on Stevie Me and he's "refreshing" apology rather than how brilliant we were.

Sylar

An apology which didnt actually have an apology to the guy he stamped on. Some bizarre editing and the analysis was longer than the actual highlights.

Q: How do you see the race for the CL
A: As it is now...

....silence...

What the actual feck is that?

saivet

Didn't watch it, but to be fair, we didn't really create all that much in the first half. We just controlled the tempo and the game.

dinners85

An apology which didnt actually have an apology to the guy he stamped on. Some bizarre editing and the analysis was longer than the actual highlights.

Q: How do you see the race for the CL
A: As it is now...

....silence...

What the actual feck is that?
He just meant that's how he sees the top four come the end of the season. As it is now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
For the record, Gerrard never apologised to the actual man he stamped on. Just to his team and fans.

So he isn't sorry for intending to deliberately hurt somebody, just that he got caught and cost his team.

Refreshing indeed.

Ainu

I can understand the editing. During those first 30 minutes we dominated the proceedings but created few chances, that type of play usually doesn't make the highlights. They did give us full credit and showed Skrtel's stamp, which should put some pressure on the FA to review it, so I'm not complaining.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
I can understand the editing. During those first 30 minutes we dominated the proceedings but created few chances, that type of play usually doesn't make the highlights. They did give us full credit and showed Skrtel's stamp, which should put some pressure on the FA to review it, so I'm not complaining.
Yeah, aside from the goal we didn't really set up any chances or other highlight-worthy stuff. As you say, Shearer was quick to give us credit right away (probably because they knew the highlights didn't really do us justice).

HabeasC

For the record, Gerrard never apologised to the actual man he stamped on. Just to his team and fans.

So he isn't sorry for intending to deliberately hurt somebody, just that he got caught and cost his team.

Refreshing indeed.
I thought the same thing too. He said he was sorry for letting them all down, but what about the guy who he could have injured? He maliciously tried to hurt another person; yet it is fine because he apologised to the fans and his team, none of whom were involved in the incident.

It's like a religious person apologising to their God before committing a sin. It just doesn't make it OK...

Browniee

Missed the game today on the box so looking forward to seeing tonights highlights

pacifictheme

Looks like we're far down the list.

Liverpool have had 3 red cards in 2 matches. Brilliant stuff. Arsenal crushed them today. 4 really great goals.