MOTD 2014/15

montpelier

that Shearer clip looks like one of those police appeals where the bloke doing the appeal knows quite a lot about the 'orrible crime

Phurry

Furry Fecker
"The stadium is quite literally bouncing"

Literally eh?
I remember being at the Madejski for the last home game of a season that Reading needed to win to get into the playoffs, when they scored it the response from the crowd really did make it feel like the entire stand was moving.

Sylar

I remember being at the Madejski for the last home game of a season that Reading needed to win to get into the playoffs, when they scored it the response from the crowd really did make it feel like the entire stand was moving.
Im sure it felt like that. Doesnt mean its "literally" bouncing ;)

Sylar

I wonder how much MOTD will talk about the penalty / red not given. It doesnt matter at the end of the day, but the referee has been pretty much let of for that. Another shocking decision this season.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
This RoKo guy is getting name-checked a lot in our game - he must play for Villa?

Nitsche

I like that Alan Green was reduced to interviewing. He's been ruining highlights with his commentary.
I think he was doing the commentary for 5Live on the game, so therefore was doing the interviews too.

He'll probably be back on MOTD commentary next week.

Sylar

Yep no surprise, not even a mention of the pull back on Rooney at the start of the match. Guess its not controversial since the result didnt change.

ForlansHair

Liked Gullit's summary to be honest. Gave van Gaal some credit where it was due (rather than the 'they've been crap all season' rubbish) . 13 points from 10 games was a shocking start - we've done fantastically well to turn it around.

Anustart89

Insightful analysis as always.

"Keep an eye on Herrera". Oh, you mean to keep an eye on the guy who's going to score during this attack? Well no shit, here I was watching Jones scratching his bollocks at the other end of the pitch.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
That second Swansea goal was pretty sweet.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
What kind of celebration is that :lol:

Browniee

Worse thing about modern day footballers - fecking cringeworthy goal celebrations.