Mou says no attackers needed. Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Imo you have probably the best attacking options in your squad apart from Man City.

Its how you use them that is the issue.

Not suggesting that Klopp is a better manager, as you will certainly win lots under Mou but you wont get to see much in the way of exciting football under your current empresario.

On a side note does anyone else using an android phone to post on here really hard work? Or is it just my fairly rubbish phonep
I use android phone and don't have any issues. I have the S8 though but don't know if that matters.

Bestietom

I would like Leon Bailey for the RW. Otherwise a cracking attacking midfielder that can score goals.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Would love to see Chong given some minutes once Mata get's tired.

Realistically though we need a Mahrez/Bailey, somebody with speed that can carry the ball without slowing down or wanting to come inside the pitch every time.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He needs to focus more on his management of our attack. We seem to fall short of the sum of our parts too often.

RMD83

He needs to get more out of the ones he already has. So no. No dessert till he finishes his dinner.

Alexit

He's right.

But we do need to get in another central midfielder. You know, so that Pogba can play on the left side...of a midfield three....as a #8....

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Attack that doesn't even score enough goals looks like losing a player that got double digits in goals and assists.

Judas

Open to offers
Imagine we go into the new season with LB and RB same as last year, same blunt attack minus Martial. It would probably be the least enthusiastic I'd ever be for a new season.

C'est Moi Cantona

Imagine we go into the new season with LB and RB same as last year, same blunt attack minus Martial. It would probably be the least enthusiastic I'd ever be for a new season.
I'd be even more downbeat if he signs Arnautovic to plug the attacking hole left by Martial, whilst combining with the loss of the Fellaini battering ram 'tactic'.

MrPooni

The state of some of you lot :lol: We haven't reached the middle of June yet and we're in a World Cup year FFS – if we haven't done any more business by the beginning of August, then by all means start worrying but until then get a grip.

El Jefe

He was obviously going to sign a new attacker. A right winger and back up striker have clearly been on the agenda for Jose.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Thread should be closed, it's clear things have changed since February when those quotes were made and it was the case before the season ended also

Judas

Open to offers
The state of some of you lot :lol: We haven't reached the middle of June yet and we're in a World Cup year FFS – if we haven't done any more business by the beginning of August, then by all means start worrying but until then get a grip.
I fully believe we're signing more players, I simply said "imagine", it was hypothetical.

MrPooni

I fully believe we're signing more players, I simply said "imagine", it was hypothetical.
It's a ridiculous scenario so detached from reality that it's not even worth bringing up, in a thread that shouldn't have been bumped given the context of the quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.