Mount’s kick out at Fred

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lets not pretend Fred wouldn’t have rolled around if he’d realised what Mount had done. Did many people mention it in the match day thread? I certainly didn’t see it in the replays weirdly.
I'm not sure he would have, some players just don't have that in them.

Similar to Mctominay, Rudiger grabbed him on the face - other teams would have been rolling around the floor like they'd been shot.

Drz

I'm not sure he would have, some players just don't have that in them.

Similar to Mctominay, Rudiger grabbed him on the face - other teams would have been rolling around the floor like they'd been shot.
Rudiger also shoved D James into the stands to keep him from taking a throw-in if I remember correctly, no replays nothing on that.

SER19

It's no different to any other club, we've gone through periods where questionable penalties have won us games but everyone in their bias forgets about those. You're going to get games where decisions go against you too.

It's sad to see this victim complex forming.
It is a bit different though, no other club experiences such collective scrutiny when a decision goes their way. From media, to fans and even to other managers. I agree with you that lots of clubs will feel the same re decisions, but none get spoken about like ours. It seems that the attitude should be shut up and get on with it, except when United get a 50/50 when it's open season then

Smores

It is a bit different though, no other club experiences such collective scrutiny when a decision goes their way. From media, to fans and even to other managers. I agree with you that lots of clubs will feel the same re decisions, but none get spoken about like ours. It seems that the attitude should be shut up and get on with it, except when United get a 50/50 when it's open season then
Scrutiny i agree with but then you know hated adored never ignored and all that. We're a discussion point still even whilst we're not contenders, it pays the bills.

It's the idea that we're somehow facing worse decisions that anyone else that borders on RAWK. Every clubs fans think that in the heat of a game but I'd like to think we're above that when the dust settles.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
By laws of the game its a red, but it's petty as fook and not really anything in it.

But we cant complain about it not being a red, because it happens every game. Maguire on Batshuayi few season back was more of a red.

SER19

Scrutiny i agree with but then you know hated adored never ignored and all that. We're a discussion point still even whilst we're not contenders, it pays the bills.

It's the idea that we're somehow facing worse decisions that anyone else that borders on RAWK. Every clubs fans think that in the heat of a game but I'd like to think we're above that when the dust settles.
Ya, I don't indulge in conspiracy. I do think certain refs don't like certain clubs, probably not to a really impactful degree but I'm convinced moss and Oliver generally lean away from us in 50 50s and always find games with them are difficult. While not a conspiracy I do think some refs are a bit weak and as we're focused on more they make calls like atwell yesterday. I really believe that if that was Newcastle vs Southampton or something he'd give it no question, especially as var had told him. Hard not to think the constant, really constant, going on about United and penalties from media and managers doesn't play a part

GazTheLegend

Such a non issue, and would generate reams of laughing emojis if we found Chelsea fans blowing up a similarly tiny issue.
Wasn't there an outrageous agenda to get Maguire sent off for less when he kicked out at Bats?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This place reads like Bluemoon sometimes.

The Original

It's a definite red card for Mount, are you blind or would you like other teams to walk over us?
I never said it wasn't a red card for Mount. I just don't like the way so many Utd fans thrive on the persecution complex. You can argue that it was a fouls from Mount without adding that the media woukd behave differently if it were us.

Irrational.

Look at what Martial was sent off for, then look at this. Definite sending off. Maybe Fred should’ve fannied around on the floor like that twat Lamela.

And yes Maguire should’ve been sent off in the corresponding fixture too.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Still better than any Chelsea forum out there, that's why you are here. Might as well become a United fan. ;)
For sure, genuinely no question about that.

It does sometimes delve into this Bluemoon-esque 'everyone is out to get us' stuff though.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
„Should have had a penalty.“ „Should have been sent off.“ „Rüdiger showed James.“
Come on mates, this can’t be it. Just score a fecking goal.

DoomSlayer

„Should have had a penalty.“ „Should have been sent off.“ „Rüdiger showed James.“
Come on mates, this can’t be it. Just score a fecking goal.
You can score goals from penalties, no? It's not like we are asking to get undeserved decisions.

The other problem is our club is becoming a target in the media, and from other clubs and their managers. That's not how professionals should conduct themselves and our manager Solskjaer has never ever said a bad word about other teams or insinuated that some get better treatment and/or more unfair decisions.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Look at what Martial was sent off for, then look at this. Definite sending off. Maybe Fred should’ve fannied around on the floor like that twat Lamela.

And yes Maguire should’ve been sent off in the corresponding fixture too.
Martial should never have been sent off though.

The force he used on Lamela was negligible.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I mentioned it in the match day thread. I knew Sky wouldn’t mention it again. Mount is an English darling. Can’t have that highlighted.
Why is this constantly brought up? It just ends up as jingoistic as they accuse the English press of being. Any English United player would get slaughered for a kick out like that. He's not a United player, therefore he gets a pass for everything.