Mourinho Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Literally a "holy shit" moment when I got the Guardian notification. Right decision. First two seasons were the best we've had since Fergie left but we haven't kicked on and are regressing at an alarming rate. Hopefully we don't bring in Zidane.

Cloud7

About two months too late, should have been gone before Newcastle, but at least the club didn’t wait until the season was entirely over before pulling the trigger.

GBBQ

I thought Christmas was next week.

Seriously though, he brought some success in his first season but it was a slow drop down from there on. I don't think the buck stops with him as far as issues go but he wasn't helping matters either.

Bola

Feels like it's fake, I just have it in my mind that we are stick with him until 4th becomes impossible

Football may become enjoyable again!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I'm at work. How do I deal with this and still get work done?

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think him taking the piss out of our players on the way out was the last straw. Disrespectful cnut

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Surely the right decision at this point. Not sure I'm as ***-happy as other people in here, because I did genuinely want him to succeed. I just hope the club takes the opportunity to get this next appointment right, and put a structure in place for success. We live in hope.
Anyone here who didn't is either an oppo or insane. The reason for genuine happiness at Jose leaving is because it's been crystal clear for a while now he is not the right man to take us forward, so there was no sense keeping him in post.

Jacko21

I wanted Mourinho to succeed more than anything. But I can accept when change is required.

Be interesting to see how the squad responds on the pitch.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
feck. Didn't actually expect them to do it.

JG3001

Thank Christ for that. I actually think their social media accounts may have played a part this time, across all platforms there were hundred of thousands of posts calling for his head every week. It’s hard to ignore that, everyone knew it had to be done

Blueman

Supports
Man City
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Loon

:lol:
THIS IS ALL THE CAF’S DOING! The man has lost his job at Christmas.

DO YOU NOT FEEL ANY SHAME?

(sigh of relief)

Status
Not open for further replies.