Mourinho's thoughts if United appoint Moyes?

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Why does anyone care?

Seriously, it's pathetic.

The only likely accurate part of any of that is Charlton stating that he wouldn't want someone as United manager who thumbs people who are dying of cancer in the eye.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
Mourinho clearly wanted the United job. How he took not getting it, who knows. I doubt he was that distraught.

I still can't believe we didn't actually give him the job, the timing looked perfect.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I honestly am laughing at this notion he cried, though with Jose you never know what the truth is. Yes he has expressed interest in managing at United before, but then again he never resists a chance to put his name and quotes in the media. As soon as he takes one job he is already talking about his next. Then we have his quotes about how it was always going to be Chelsea if he came back to England. Plus the earlier stories from late 2012/early 2013 that he was house hunting in London.

So I doubt very much he cried, I tend to think he is back where he wanted to be at least for a few years, his next stop will be in Germany or with a national team.