Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Oh yes, I remember that one. I never got around to seeing it though. The Frighteners was my first Jackson flick.
Hard to imagine the days now where you had to walk to the local video shop to pay £1 to get a single film in a box that you kept for a week before returning.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Hard to imagine the days now where you had to walk to the local video shop to pay £1 to get a single film in a box that you kept for a week before returning.
The guy in our local used to give us the posters and cardboard cut outs from the window after they were done with them. Someone on here mentioned Maniac Cop II recently and I had a flashback to this on my bedroom wardrobe door:

They don't write taglines like that any more!

I'm not sure how legal this was, but our local also used to sell copies of brand new movies for £50-60, maybe more. Insane prices now, let alone the early 90s.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Fairly certain this has been in the pipeline for at least 4 years; a film marketing agency I worked at in 2018 was producing promotional materials for it back then. Flatley, ever the perfectionist. Looks like it was well worth the wait.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Not a trailer, but why?

To be fair they've been talking about this since the 90s but since Richard Donner died (and the guy that played Sloth passed away a few years ago) its felt like it's finally been put to bed. IMdB suggests a 2027 release date, which seems unnecessarily far away... Probably just someone fecking around with its page on the website. I think anyone can update it.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I was so looking forward to this after watching the trailer.
The greedy feckers actually released it on video/dvd on the same day as the UK cinema launch.
15 quid for the VHS too.