g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Film Movie & TV Show Trailers

HookedOnAPhelan

Michael Mann is finally back with a new film. His previous one (Blackhat) was a bit of a disaster though, but hopefully he's back to his best here. Trailer looks great.

Edit: I see it only has 75% on Rotten Tomatoes so far, that's a little disappointing.

Last edited:

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The Bikeriders
Dir. by Jeff Nichols
Starring: Tom Hardy, Austin Butler, Jodi Comer, Norman Reedus, Michael Shannon
Release date: December 1st
Runtime: 116 minutes

Dream Scenario (A24)
Dir. by Kristoffer Borgli
Starring : Nic Cage, Michael Cera, Julianne Nicholson, Tim Meadows
Release date: November 10th
Runtime: 100 minutes

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Tough to beat the original, but this is one of Lance Reddick's final roles (the final?)...

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Michael Mann is finally back with a new film. His previous one (Blackhat) was a bit of a disaster though, but hopefully he's back to his best here. Trailer looks great.
Tut tut tut Blackhat was a great film and quite in advance on its time. Using Hemsworth in a role that would usually be given to a nerdy type was quite inspired too.

Welcome to the Church of Mann.

Might actually go to the cinema for this one
I'm not looking at anything about this, want to know as little about it as I can but I can't wait for it!

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

Edit: I see it only has 75% on Rotten Tomatoes so far, that's a little disappointing.

The new trailer has me itching to see this on the big screen:

I foresee a Driver/Pheonix face off for best actor at next year's Academy Awards.

Saltburn
Dir. by Emerald Fennell (surely a Toast character)
Starring: Barry Keoghan, Rosamund Pike, Jacon Elordi, Richard E. Grant, Carey Mulligan, Reece Shearsmith
Release date: November 17th
Runtime: 131 minutes

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The new trailer has me itching to see this on the big screen:

I foresee a Driver/Pheonix face off for best actor at next year's Academy Awards.

Saltburn
Dir. by Emerald Fennell (surely a Toast character)
Starring: Barry Keoghan, Rosamund Pike, Jacon Elordi, Richard E. Grant, Carey Mulligan, Reece Shearsmith
Release date: November 17th
Runtime: 131 minutes
Seeing Saltburn tomorrow night.

RedDevilQuebecois

This looks very good, but I hope someone will give me a good explanation as to how California and Texas are spearheading the rebel coalition.

Seeing Kirsten Dunst (the war reporter) now at 41 years of age really makes me feel old as my first contact with her film work was when she was a child in Jumanji.

Last edited:

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.

Six months into a solitary research mission to the edge of the solar system, an astronaut, Jakub (Adam Sandler), realizes that the marriage he left behind might not be waiting for him when he returns to Earth. Desperate to fix things with his wife, Lenka (Carey Mulligan), he is helped by a mysterious creature from the beginning of time he finds hiding in the bowels of his ship. Hanuš (voiced by Paul Dano) works with Jakub to make sense of what went wrong before it is too late.

Directed by Johan Renck and based on the novel Spaceman of Bohemia, the film also stars Kunal Nayyar, Lena Olin, and Isabella Rossellini.

Spaceman is coming to Netflix on March 1.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Six months into a solitary research mission to the edge of the solar system, an astronaut, Jakub (Adam Sandler), realizes that the marriage he left behind might not be waiting for him when he returns to Earth. Desperate to fix things with his wife, Lenka (Carey Mulligan), he is helped by a mysterious creature from the beginning of time he finds hiding in the bowels of his ship. Hanuš (voiced by Paul Dano) works with Jakub to make sense of what went wrong before it is too late.

Directed by Johan Renck and based on the novel Spaceman of Bohemia, the film also stars Kunal Nayyar, Lena Olin, and Isabella Rossellini.

Spaceman is coming to Netflix on March 1.
Damn Carey Mulligan is keeping busy these days.