MUFC vs Everton

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Aye it was. Then you started doubting whether or not it was official and nobody confirmed whether it was or not. Hence my confusion. Muchos gracias for the confirmation though. Wonder what's up with Macheda?
Injured, tweeted (surprise, surprise) about it a week or so ago:

federico macheda27 said:
Im having some bad luck this year...after the ankle, this morning i nearly broke my elbow, and i have to stay out 3 weeks! :( feel so bad!!!

IanDangerously

Went down to Moss Lane last night to watch this. After last weeks no-score bore draw against Blackburn we needed a good performance to pick the team back up again and we got one. I was amazed at how much better everything seemed to click going forwards with Jesse Lingard back in the team, his pacy bursts down the side and some nice overlapping play from Petrucci coming from the middle was refreshing to watch. Cole had a good game on the other side, and I thought Pogba was less noticeable than usual being back in the middle but still did a very solid job. Unspectacular but efficient display from him, Michael Carrick-esque in a lot of ways for me.

Ben Amos did well again when he had to, got off with a pretty quiet first half but then was tested more as the game went on. He pulled out some decent saves again and most importantly keeps another clean sheet, nice one Ben! I noticed that we look more solid at the back with Zeki Fryers back in the side, although I thought Fornasier was the best defender on the night. Impressed by him. Up top Will Keane had an excellent game and there was one effort where he showed almost Berbatov like skill and control in the set-up, gutted it didnt go in. Mame Diouf is fast, I'll give him that, but I really don't see him making it at United. Keane is already better than him.

Overall an enjoyable game to watch. Everton put up more going forwards than Blackburn did last week, and we had more of a cutting edge about us down the wings. The two best players in the game by far scored the two goals, job well done. Next stop, Newcastle away on Tuesday night!

Manchester United 2 - 0 Everton
Keane 6
Lingard 82