My love for Jose is returning

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I think that even during the Juventus game at OT, he moping.
He was probably thinking to himself that if he had Perisic, Willian, player X, player Y, then he would go toe to toe with Juve. He did mention after the match, that Juve's defenders are a class above and that they could write a book on how to defend. Basically, he was moping and feeling sorry for himself and merely hoping that we didn't concede too many goals.

Something changed though and when we went to Turin, he had absolute belief in the team.
The difference in attitudes was night and day.

I think that as the players are believing in themselves, so is Jose. And this has helped us push our performances higher.

And let's not forget that the awful start to the season was kicked off, when Woodward denied Jose's targets and simply did not manage him well. Woodward really should've been in close contact with Jose, throughout that period in the Summer, to ensure that his motivation/morale did not drop as low as it did.

In any case, that's all history. I like to think that our season is back on track and while we were never going to win the league with our current squad, I think Jose should be able to get top 4 with them. He is too good a manager not to.
Our players actually started playing like they cared instead of prancing about like a bunch of spoilt divas.

MrBest

Get a result at city and start scoring some more goals and maybe I will connect with him better. Still a long way to, a long way, but the last 6 games have show some improvement, well the final third of the games. Martial looks good which is a huge boost and pogba seems happier. We need to keep seeing samchez in the team over lukaku and matic being dropped for Fred. Cannot wait for Dalot to return but then again young has not been terrible, in fact very good in some games. We Really need a CB to replace Smalling, the guy is a liability.

SalfordCitizen

Watched it live on BT Sport and his reaction with his hands was reminiscent of Emilio Estevez's character at the end of the breakfast club right before the 'don't you forget about me song'. That's the kind of man who knows he's great and you definitely want him inside the tent spitting out than outside the tent spitting in. One of the more classic moments of Mourinho's reign. Also a catchy tune played by the Juventus Sound system as he does it made this a truly iconic Jose moment. Wish Jose could stay here for years and years and win us back the title, unfortunately he's bumped into the Oil Benefactors down the road which relatively makes that likelihood impossible anytime soon. Realistically he needs a hundred points in a Premier League Season, that's just not going to happen. Personally feel if he had Sheiks squad he could himself hit a hundred points. He won't be here in August 2019, its a shame but sometimes things in life don't go the way you want then to.

Minimalist

To be honest, winning or not, I have no idea why you'd warm to Mourinho as a person.

PaulScholes99

To be honest, winning or not, I have no idea why you'd warm to Mourinho as a person.
Maybe because he is always honest and says what he thinks. I like his character but i don't like his tactics for us, his man management and his transfers.

Minimalist

Maybe because he is always honest and says what he thinks. I like his character but i don't like his tactics for us, his man management and his transfers.
He talks shite half the time. Think you mean he has no filter on his opinions.

PaulScholes99

He talks shite half the time. Think you mean he has no filter on his opinions.
You don't have to say the right things to be honest. He is just not such a hypocrite like Pep/Klopp imo. Obv he often talks shit, but i think he is always saying his honest opinion.

"I would rather be an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite."

Camilo

You don't have to say the right things to be honest. He is just not such a hypocrite like Pep/Klopp imo. Obv he often talks shit, but i think he is always saying his honest opinion.

Aye, but Jose's just a grade A twat.

liamp

I have no idea what this means but I'm pretty sure this is the type of logic that gets Donald Trump elected

The United

Jose is not a hypocrite?! Ok.. To be fair, all managers are.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Your love for Jose returning is like forgiving a cheating partner after they wrote you a nice text. Don’t set your standards so low.

Fracture90

Ohh, that must be the reason why he's been touted as the king of mind games and the lord of cryptic messages...