Position: Attack - Left Winger
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Alik Football Management
Current Club: Shakhtar Donetsk

Contract Expires: Dec 31, 2026
Date of Last Contract Extension: Feb 13, 2022
Outfitter: Nike​

OL29

Is this the guy Arsenal tried to sign? He looks electric in those clips.

arthurka

Cheeky bid, maybe they will give us a discount after we overpaid for Fred.

avgp_1

Sensational talent. That performance against Real last year was just insane.

He is fast, direct and strong. How no one picked him up is strange, though Arsenal were linked with him this summer.

izec

Buy him. He will be a great player. Watched mainly the Leipzig game today with a bit PSG/Juve, and he was outstanding.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can see a PL team picking him up in Jan. apparently us and brentford were in for him.

SAFMUTD

He looks class, only 20 years old as well. Definitely one to watch out, cheeky bid in the winter?

Lost bear

Buy him. He will be a great player. Watched mainly the Leipzig game today with a bit PSG/Juve, and he was outstanding.
I think tonight us the first time I’ve seen him- looks like a potentially top player. How’s his consistency?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Got a bit of Nedved, with his blond hair and powerful running down that left wing.

nau05194

I believe Brentford were also heavily linked with Mudryk and around May '22 I thought he had a good chance of signing for them.

I watched him in person come off the bench for Ukraine when they beat Scotland 1:3 in the World Cup play off semi final match in June. He found good positions during that game but they didn't come to anything. Scotland were losing 1:2 and pushing for an equaliser from 70 minutes with Ukraine looking for a killer 3rd which left opportunities for Mudryk and Ukraine to counter-attack.

He seems the kind of player who is eye catching when playing well because of his pace, but I'd like to see consistency of performance and how he performs in different circumstances (not just counter-attacks) which isn't something I can't comment on as I haven't seen him across a range of games.

One to keep an eye on though and I have tickets to see Scotland play Ukraine this September in the Nations League so if he plays a part I'll report back here.

Last edited:

demetre

He's a great talent. Neto is a decent comparison I guess, although Mudryk is a better athlete and has more trickery in his locker. So maybe he's closer to Rashford. Also absolutely deadly on the counter.

There were talks about him going to Brentford and that would have been amazing for his development. I don't think he's ready for a top club yet. But I also hope he doesn't stay too long in Ukrainian league, like some of our similar talents did back in the day (Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka).

Less hyped, but Illya Zabarnyi (CB) is another very promising player to keep an eye on.

Reactions: Invictus

Vapor trail

He looked very bright last night. Has great control while running with the ball and he's rapid. Unless Rashford moves into a centre forward role there's too many left sided players can't see why the club would move for him.

bosskeano

his name was brought up in the CL thread from yesterday about how good he looked in that match.....direct, good pace, finished well. United were linked wiht his over the summer but didn't pull the trigger as they went after Antony instead.

kid looks a real talent and it would smart for United or any club to go in for him now before his price really skyrockets. Hell....buy the damn kid and loan him back if necessary.

kaku06

It would be such a smart move to sign him in January. Won’t cost a bomb and an excellent winger. 20-25m would do it.