Mykhaylo Mudryk

Howl

Just out of interest - do you support United? I’m not making fun of you - I’m just genuinely asking you a question nicely. I don’t really see you talking much about United.
He supports Pochettino.

It’s pretty funny this guy cost 80m.

It’s not even a case where he’s brilliant all of the way up until the end product a la Vini JR when he first played for Madrid. Mudryk is just extremely fast… and that’s about it.
He's a one trick pony as I've said before. Whilst his one trick would take him very far in other leagues, in the Premier League fullbacks are just as quick, stronger and read the game better. He will never be a top player in this league, and I agree with other posters it wouldn't be surprising to see him playing in Italy, or Spain in a couple years time at mid table clubs.

Valencia Shin Crosses

He supports Pochettino.

He's a one trick pony as I've said before. Whilst his one trick would take him very far in other leagues, in the Premier League fullbacks are just as quick, stronger and read the game better. He will never be a top player in this league, and I agree with other posters it wouldn't be surprising to see him playing in Italy, or Spain in a couple years time at mid table clubs.
He wasn’t even lighting it up at Shaktar pre - transfer either, so it’s not like they paid for a ton of production. No wonder people were saying it was money laundering :lol:

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
From what he has shown currently: Walcott regen without his finishing.

But honestly he looked talented to me, was gutted when Chelsea got him. But happy with Trossard now. Still his issue seems more in his head and they are not easy to fix. Need a manager and system to thrive. (Or it could be i don't know ball and he is actually shit)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
From what he has shown currently: Walcott regen without his finishing.

But honestly he looked talented to me, was gutted when Chelsea got him. But happy with Trossard now. Still his issue seems more in his head and they are not easy to fix. Need a manager and system to thrive. (Or it could be i don't know ball and he is actually shit)
Hopefully Arteta doesn't cotton on but I think in your team Trossard would be a picture perfect false 9 and foil for Martenelli and Saka the same way Firmino was for Mane/Salah.

Redfrog

He's got an awesome name. That's about it.

If he had an ordinary name like...James Jones or some shit, he wouldn't even get noticed. The algorithm on whatever scouting app Chelsea used has done him good, here.
I can give you their scouting app : hijack any club at any price anytime

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

Yes soon everyone will understand why I post things I post. Like I mentioned, not everyone understand what I say, but soon everyone will realize why I am always right most of the time.

Mudryk under Pochettino will cook next season, but he needs more talented support.

Once again the mbappe, comparisons so apt. Only if mudryk can work on his finishing
60% of the time it works every time

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
That last chance when he was clean through summed his Chelsea move up so far.
I thought that was a nice play by Allison. Going around him was probably the right call and Allison did really well to get a hand on it.

ve been pretty hard on him, but he was playing pretty well today. His tight area passing, agave a goes and general positioning were all very good .

He’s exactly the type of player Pochettino has a reputation for improving as well.

Poch will help him climb that mental wall. You know a lot of it is a mental wall, maybe associated with the fees, because his first touch is what he gets picked on a lot for … and he was literally famous for his ability in that area. Time will tell.

Castia

Makes our Anthony transfer look like a masterstroke

90m quid for a player that had made 25 senior appearances in the Ukrainian league

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s bad, it’s best to give him time but he’s so raw at the moment

BarryWinks

Inappropriate Content
I don't rate him at all, and I said at the time that the only reason Shakthar even thought they could demand that crazy fee was because they knew English clubs were Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime who would pay anything for these players. He's fast but has zero composure, bit agile but zero awareness of when to use his tricks. He's the ultimate wrecking ball winger.

Lecland07

Didn't Arsenal fans hate him because he rejected them? Surely, they must love him now.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
Makes our Anthony transfer look like a masterstroke

90m quid for a player that had made 25 senior appearances in the Ukrainian league
At least Antony hit the woodwork. The Ukrainian Whopper can't get his shots within 20 feet of the net.

Abraxas

Should have been bought for a fraction of the sum to represent the risk and development he needs. Raw Ukranian league talent.

Personally I do think there are some tools there, I don't think he is a lost cause and shite. It's just such a massive step up. That really isn't competitive football every week, mentally, technically or physically. What he had in that league stood out, here it needs to become far more polished to be utilised. Think he needs a season or two to develop.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
He really isn't doing a whole lot out there. Seems to lose out on every dribble, doesn't look up and is very weak on the ball. Defensively, it's a bit of a disaster. Don't know, he looks like he has a long way to go.

Zed is not dead

I don’t think he’s a bad as we make him to be here, but he looks absolutely devoid of confidence.
It will need some proper managing to get the best out of him

Edit : I’ll never stop calling Ukrain Bolt though