Nabil Fekir

Status
Not open for further replies.

haram

That is not correct. It was broke by L’equipe yesterday and only later by the British media. Maybe you have a source that you’d like to share with us - that some other journalists had the news but decided to keep it until after L’epuipe Ran the story!?
I have to say, the vitriol on this thread is incredible, punctuated by burst of inaccurate, slanderous crap. What is the big fear? We haven’t even signed the guy and already some of you fans are going overkill in meltdown.
You’ve just signed Fred for similar money - is the any of similar crap coming from Liverpool fans on his thread? No, there is not. And there is not even a Thread on him on Liverpool Forums so why the obsession?
There are much more important things in life guys, time to get a grip!
:lol:

Rajma

Might not have been caught before. It might not be one that stops him playing football, a medical is to see if the players physical condition is worth the huge outlay of money and insurance. If a club's doctors say he's not 100% and not worth the outlay they can fail. As I said it's any number of issues, they don't have to be life or career threatening.
Thanks, that was a first thing on my mind.

VanGaalEra

That is not correct. It was broke by L’equipe yesterday and only later by the British media. Maybe you have a source that you’d like to share with us - that some other journalists had the news but decided to keep it until after L’epuipe Ran the story!?
I have to say, the vitriol on this thread is incredible, punctuated by burst of inaccurate, slanderous crap. What is the big fear? We haven’t even signed the guy and already some of you fans are going overkill in meltdown.
You’ve just signed Fred for similar money - is the any of similar crap coming from Liverpool fans on his thread? No, there is not. And there is not even a Thread on him on Liverpool Forums so why the obsession?
They cited English sources, mate.

vanderpants

Surely the medical part is BS, this is a strange one. I still think he will end up being a bin dipper

El-Manos

This might be up there with Glaston’s daddy want want rant.

Rajma

Judas

Open to offers
Don't get Liverpool fans who join Man Utd message boards and have little meltdowns like that, it's funny for us, I just don't know why you'd come on here if you're that highly strung.

IrishRedDevil

That's a cute little rant. I feel privileged that you targeted it towards me.

''L'Equipe's report was credited to information from their own English sources.'' Maybe you should read the articles posted in the thread, before banging on your keyboard.

The bit in bold - exactly - yet last night Liverpool journalists were making hay.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would be utterly disappointing if he indeed failed his medical but I don't think it's true tbh.

haram

3-1 :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
All is left is a petition - to ban Aulas from football for denying the Fecker his move to European Football Royalty. Who have won 1 fecking trophy in the past decade or so.

PS - and a babuyagu long ass post explaining the how neurons work in Aulas' brain.

Ban

If you ever somehow make it to the main boards you should consider it as a great accomplishment.

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Liverpool

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
"Slanderous" :lol:

OneFootball

Supports
Liverpool

That's a cute little rant. I feel privileged that you targeted it towards me.

''L'Equipe's report was credited to information from their own English sources.''

The bit in bold - exactly - yet last night Liverpool journalists were making hay.
Again, not correct. I live in France and L’Equipe Francais broke the news yesterday!!
Call it a rant if you so wish and it wasn’t directed at yourself per se. Its more disappointment that grown men/women can’t debate football without resorting to firing crap!

Ban

Again, not correct. I live in France and L’Equipe Francais broke the news yesterday!!
Call it a rant if you so wish and it wasn’t directed at yourself per se. Its more disappointment that grown men/women can’t debate football without resorting to firing crap!
Keep going son keep going!

Paxi

Slanderous? Isn't it libellous?

Anyhoo, ffs! :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
Looking at how much both managers have spent, without considering what they have sold over that period provides no context and is misleading. Would Liverpool have purchased the new players they have this season had they not sold off existing players to fund the investment?

Liverpool
In the 16/17 season, Liverpool made a transfer market profit of GBP6.5m (Transfermarket). In 17/18, we made a GBP28m profit (Does not include Keita purchase, as he'll only start for Liverpool in the upcoming season. This profit is obviously driven by the sale of Coutinho. For 18/19, we've bought Keita for 52m, Fabinho for 43m and hopefully Fekir for another 53m or so. Circa 148m spend this season, but considering the previous two seasons have resulted in net transfer surplus's, the overall investment over Klopp's tenure to date is hardly outrageous.

Klopp's net spend since summer Summer 16/17 = GBP113.5m

Man United
In the 16/17 season, Man Utd had a transfer net spend of GBP102m (Transfermarket). In 17/18, that net spend was GBP136m. Add to that the two transfers made so far (Fred for Circa 52m and Dalot for 19m) and you have a net transfer spend of GBP309m.

I'm not sure it could be objectively argued on this basis that Klopp has invested anything like what Mourinho has in their respective squads, over the same timeframe. His net spend on the Liverpool squad is less than 37% of United's net spend (assuming Transfermarket figures are reasonable accurate).
Basically you sold Coutinho.

That's the only difference really.

Paxi

What the feck is L’epuipe?

Sounds like a place where you get your face pissed on by an old person.

IrishRedDevil

We are discussing football, and we are discussing the latest 'news' posted directly from Lyon. Forgive us if we find it rather amusing, considering it's very rare that something like this happens, and it goes against what Liverpool journalists were creaming themselves over last night. It is being discussed with a few jokes/banter along the way, as expected from all football fans, but moreso we are all trying to determine the facts, nothing slanderous.

Sport Witness are seen as reliable and summarise all stories, cutting out the nonsense and filler.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
You're right. It wasn't a rant, and it was a meltdown and pretty embarrassing one at that. To call something like that slanderous shows an overreaction by the Liverpool fans which is pretty much becoming a norm ever since that CL Final loss.

TheReligion

Abusive
Liverpool are ridiculously poor when it comes to transfer dealings. Sure know how to upset club's and unsettle players.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You're not taking this seriously enough.

MUFC OK

Will be like VVD, this is a done deal, just protracting things out and face saving.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Triggered. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.