Nabil Fekir

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Peril

Jesus delete this thread

The over hype is disgusting all ppl who have never seen him play
Dude, he plays for Lyon - not Shakhtar Donetsk. People that watch a lot of football (pretty much everyone on here) have seen Fekir in the Europa League or in France this season.

Nick7

Seems like they're trying to put pressure on Lyon to sell before the world cup.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The news came out of France before it was mentioned by the Liverpool journos last night btw. It got leaked from their side first.
It means nothing, Lequipe like RMC have permanent reporters in England, their sources aren't necessarily french.

IrishRedDevil

Dude, he plays for Lyon - not Shakhtar Donetsk. People that watch a lot of football (pretty much everyone on here) have seen Fekir in the Europa League or in France this season.
What kind of comment is that to make about Shakhter Donetsk? :houllier: They played in the Champions League this season.

Rajma

I may sound a bit ignorant but how professional footballer can fail a medical (given that he's a permission to play football by doctors)?

Bwuk

When would he of even had his medical? Isn’t he away with the France squad?

Judas

Open to offers
That Kelly bloke doesn't seem all that well respected on twitter at all, but maybe because he's saying what they don't want to hear.

I'm not believing it till more sources say it.

Nick7

I may sound a bit ignorant but how professional footballer can fail a medical (given that he's a permission to play football by doctors)?
any number of underlying health related issues.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I may sound a bit ignorant but how professional footballer can fail a medical?
RvN failed his medical with us because we picked up on a knee issue. Sent him back, then days later he he was out with cruciate ligament injury.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
Rumours are it's his old ACL Injury. I'm assuming our insurance won't cover him.

Nick7

So why is he allowed to play football then?
Might not have been caught before. It might not be one that stops him playing football, a medical is to see if the players physical condition is worth the huge outlay of money and insurance. If a club's doctors say he's not 100% and not worth the outlay they can fail. As I said it's any number of issues, they don't have to be life or career threatening.

Liverpool fan goes into meltdown

OneFootball

Supports
Liverpool
No it didn't. Le Equipe got it from their English side.
That is not correct. It was broke by L’equipe yesterday and only later by the British media. Maybe you have a source that you’d like to share with us - that some other journalists had the news but decided to keep it until after L’epuipe Ran the story!?
I have to say, the vitriol on this thread is incredible, punctuated by burst of inaccurate, slanderous crap. What is the big fear? We haven’t even signed the guy and already some of you fans are going overkill in meltdown.
You’ve just signed Fred for similar money - is the any of similar crap coming from Liverpool fans on his thread? No, there is not. And there is not even a Thread on him on Liverpool Forums so why the obsession?
There are much more important things in life guys, time to get a grip!

Nick7

That is not correct. It was broke by L’equipe yesterday and only later by the British media. Maybe you have a source that you’d like to share with us - that some other journalists had the news but decided to keep it until after L’epuipe Ran the story!?
I have to say, the vitriol on this thread is incredible, punctuated by burst of inaccurate, slanderous crap. What is the big fear? We haven’t even signed the guy and already some of you fans are going overkill in meltdown.
You’ve just signed Fred for similar money - is the any of similar crap coming from Liverpool fans on his thread? No, there is not. And there is not even a Thread on him on Liverpool Forums so why the obsession?
Maybe read the L'Equipe story.

Rajma

Rumours are it's his old ACL Injury. I'm assuming our insurance won't cover him.
Ah Ok make sense, for some reason I associated underlying medical issues with heart or other problems which can be fatal. A bit of the blackout on my part.

The Bloody-Nine

That's solid advice. You should take it on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.