Name change (please)

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Dear supreme, magnanimous, handsome and sage leaders...

I know that this is probably not allowed, especially considering GB's stickied post up top. But for obvious reasons I would like it changed to: alexis's_shorts, or jugadorazo's_shorts, or sanchez's_shorts.

If this cannot be done for whatever reason would I be able to create a new account (with that username) and be promoted back into the mains? Or would I have to wait it out in the newbies?

Thanks for the help.

Suli

"Do you get parents evening at uni?"
What about RVP4EVA2K15

Phil

This is a legacy username, I don't approve of the change.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
On a serious note who would be the best person to contact about a possible name change for a slightly legitimate reason? I've been planning to post in admin forum but expected to get my name changed to "whineycnutface" or something.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
On a serious note who would be the best person to contact about a possible name change for a slightly legitimate reason? I've been planning to post in admin forum but expected to get my name changed to "whineycnutface" or something.
This is my fear, let's stick together in this.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
This is my fear, let's stick together in this.
If only we had some sort of vote on who the most helpful modmin was. oh well.

Phil

Sorry cesc, but all name changes go through Phil.
I did actually have mine changed way back so I should be more supportive. Obviously wasn't feeling very creative at the time though.

Phil

If only mate. You're going to end up with Alexis'_thigh or Alexis'_bulge..

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Checking in in what should be a great thread.

Cina

Sanchez won't work. You have to pick a player who won't leave Arsenal at some point.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
You need to wait for some caftard to do a charity fundraiser and then you might be in with a chance

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Fellainis_Afro sounds good.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Dear supreme, magnanimous, handsome and sage leaders...

I know that this is probably not allowed, especially considering GB's stickied post up top. But for obvious reasons I would like it changed to: alexis's_shorts, or jugadorazo's_shorts, or sanchez's_shorts.

If this cannot be done for whatever reason would I be able to create a new account (with that username) and be promoted back into the mains? Or would I have to wait it out in the newbies?

Thanks for the help.
Don't change your name, man. You are cesc's mullet! That Chelsea rat should change his!

I don't approve either. Sorry Cesc.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I dont like name changes for the sake of it, you lose your identity somewhat and i never know who i'm talking to anymore

thats the danger of naming yourself after a player

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I dont like name changes for the sake of it, you lose your identity somewhat and i never know who i'm talking to anymore

thats the danger of naming yourself after a player
Bingo.

Sadly you won't be allowed to make a new account either.

Nowadays we only really change names if there's an issue like your username being your real full name and can identify you, etc.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just PM me with what you'd like your name to be changed to.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
Could a name change be bought I wonder? If a lad left a brown envelope with the price of a few pints somewhere in lets say Sligo or above in Dublin maybe?

Moonred

A good way not lose the identity would be to have both the old and new names for a while before phasing out the old one. May not be feasible always though.