Name some great long range(out of box to 40meters) and long long range(over 40 meters) shooters?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Nah when you strike the ball with the outside of your foot. He scored some wonderous free kicks like that. Makes Roberto Carlos look like Chris Eagles on a free kick.
U sure about that? I only saw a couple of his where he hit the ball with his laces - in close range 20-25yards. He regularly took them with his inside of the foot - Lefty ball curls right .

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Pierre van Hooijdonk was the best freekick taker I've ever seen.

Asensio has a wand of a left foot on him too. Power and precision.

BlueSingh

Supports
Manchester City
Xabi Alonso
Beckham

From recent years,

I can remember a Florenzi one in CL, though I don't remember the opponent (maybe Barca?)
Jonjoe Shelvey against Burnley for Swansea (great 45 yarder half-volley'd in the top right corner from the middle of the pitch )
Suarez volley vs Norwich was a mad one as well

BigTimeCharlie

U sure about that? I only saw a couple of his where he hit the ball with his laces - in close range 20-25yards. He regularly took them with his inside of the foot - Lefty ball curls right .
I can't embed I am too feeble, I will try and find it but I remember practicing it as a lad after one of his goals I think he was at Lazio but it could have been from his national team. I am sure I didn't dream it.

Lougie86

Supports
Partick Thistle
Nakamura scored some beauties from outside the box for Celtic.