Name your best starting 11 including the new signings

Tyrion

De Gea
Dalot-Varane-Martinez-Malacia
Casemiro
Eriksen-Bruno
Antony-Martial-Sancho
Feel like this is good enough for top 4.

if we get champions league and a FA Cup/Europa League win, we'll have a lot of players to choose from next summer.
Agreed. I'd still like an improvement on Martial and maybe Dalot as well but that team can get top 4.

AlPistacho

For now consider Malacia, Eriksen, Martinez, Casemiro and Antony the new signings. As we sign more you can add them into your lineups.

My go....

De Gea
Dalot Varane Martinez Malacia
Eriksen Casemiro
Antony Fernandes Sancho
Martial
For a minute I thought you were tier AAA psychic level ITK.

But I agree with your starting 11. I think over time DVD might start getting subbed on for Fernandes when we need better ball retention

MrSingh2002

For a minute I thought you were tier AAA psychic level ITK.

But I agree with your starting 11. I think over time DVD might start getting subbed on for Fernandes when we need better ball retention
Haha I've been updating it as the window has gone on!

Starting 11 got better with each signing so atleast that's a good sign. We've signed 5 starters for the lineup. Hopefully the next 4 or 5 signings next season will be good enough to add to the starting 11/push the starters too.

I don't like the idea of signing players to be squad players which was the case with signings like VdB or arguable players like Lindelof/Bailly/Telles. We need to continually buy first team players which increases the competition and quality.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
De Gea
Casemiro
Eriksen Bruno
Antony Ronaldo Sancho

The above is if Ronaldo gets focused on helping the team again and if Ten Hag decides that he can fit him in the team.

Olecurls99

De Gea
Casemiro
Eriksen Bruno
Antony Ronaldo Sancho

The above is if Ronaldo gets focused on helping the team again and if Ten Hag decides that he can fit him in the team.
Yeah pretty much

Maybe Martial
Maybe Shaw

Can't argue with that

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
De Gea
Dalot-Varane-Martinez-Malacia
Casemiro
Eriksen-Bruno
Antony-Martial-Sancho
Feel like this is good enough for top 4.

if we get champions league and a FA Cup/Europa League win, we'll have a lot of players to choose from next summer.
Agree on the lineup, don't know if it'll be enough for top 4. Certainly hope so, I think we showed progress and other big teams are struggling as well. I'm just worried about the depth of our squad. Not that we don't have it, just not the right guys. We're a couple injuries/suspensions away from having to see McFred and Maguire again. Hell, maybe even AWB the way Dalot collects yellows. Our starting XI is solid, we did a lot in one window. Just need a GK that doesn't hoof and inshallah's the ball 15 times a game and a proper striker. If AWB gets sold, another RB to compete with Dalot.

AdNani

Agree on the lineup, don't know if it'll be enough for top 4. Certainly hope so, I think we showed progress and other big teams are struggling as well. I'm just worried about the depth of our squad. Not that we don't have it, just not the right guys. We're a couple injuries/suspensions away from having to see McFred and Maguire again. Hell, maybe even AWB the way Dalot collects yellows. Our starting XI is solid, we did a lot in one window. Just need a GK that doesn't hoof and inshallah's the ball 15 times a game and a proper striker. If AWB gets sold, another RB to compete with Dalot.
Think that's the same with any club bar city no?

seen it with Liverpool, Thiago/Fabinho out, Henderson and Milner come in, Massive drop.

Maguire as a back up/Rotation option is fine. and whilst i agree on the Goalkeeper, he's Better IMO, than Ramsdale. But needs changing for a more modern keeper.

A spine of Varane, Martinez, Casemiro, Bruno is solid enough for this year to get CL, we need to build on it next window though for sure.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Think that's the same with any club bar city no?

seen it with Liverpool, Thiago/Fabinho out, Henderson and Milner come in, Massive drop.

Maguire as a back up/Rotation option is fine. and whilst i agree on the Goalkeeper, he's Better IMO, than Ramsdale. But needs changing for a more modern keeper.

A spine of Varane, Martinez, Casemiro, Bruno is solid enough for this year to get CL, we need to build on it next window though for sure.
I love the positivity but after years of heartbreak I can't help but to keep expectations low. Yes Liverpool is experiencing that right now, but I can't see them falling out of top 4, although I would love to. Then you still have Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal to compete with, the last having absolutely no trouble killing a game against weaker opposition, whereas we still do. Spurs already have a season under their belt with Conte while we are still trying to build our identity.

I also think all 3 have better depth than we do. Our bench players look good on paper but have already showed they should have no place at this club with the ambitions that we have. AWB, Fred, Maguire, Shaw have already driven two managers out of here whilst certain people kept defending them. They're "fine" against a League Two draw in the cups, but not if we want to join the top of Europe again, which in our case happens to be most of the top 4 of England.

I'm not saying we won't make top 4, but I'm not surprised if we won't. There is still so much work to be done. I've always considered this ETH's Get Out Of Jail Free Card season. A try out for who deserves to stay and who doesn't. Laying the foundation of his footballing philosophy and building upon it in the upcoming summer of 2023. Next year I will absolutely expect it, but this year it's going to be difficult. Hats off to him if he's able to do it this year though.