Nani

illafied

looked like blood was dripping down from the knock on his head while he was taking that penalty.

Cina

Fair play to the lad, it took some bottle to take that penalty.

He's young, a bit arrogant, a bit stupid with his decision making, but once he gets these aspects sorted he will be a top player.

Best crosser and first touch in the team, and his finishing is fantastic as well.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
lol, some people are hard to please
Im sorry but i was extremely embarrassed for the club and fans when nani pulled that shit

I expect that kind of behavior from players like jens lehman and drogba but I hold united players to a very high standard

im not closing the book on the lad but its not going to be easy for him to redeem himself in my eyes

Im sorry but i was extremely embarrassed for the club and fans when nani pulled that shit

I expect that kind of behavior from players like jens lehman and drogba but I hold united players to a very high standard

im not closing the book on the lad but its not going to be easy for him to redeem himself in my eyes
:rolleyes: That penalty redeemed him in my eyes. Just let it go. Former Manchester United players have done much worse in the past. He showed real courage, bravery and bottle to take that crucial potentially match losing penalty. He is here for the future and he has proved that he has got what it takes to succeed.

Bloxy

Why does it always rain on me?
All four of our signings did what they had to (and all scored their pens). feckin hell, oh sorry.

We have a great future given that all four will improve with us.
Not thought of that way. 4 out the 6 scored were our new boys. Well done SAF. Carrick signed the year before, so again Well done SAF, and Giggs, so well done SAF.

Chris H

Video Posting God
How many European Cups does he have to keep us in? 2? 3? 5?

Jebus, even Roy Keane would have forgiven him by now.

Bape

Nani's girlfriend, half portugese, born in London. Well done Nani :smirk:

GledTheRed

Get real the kid made a mistake, hes a boy and will continue to make mistakes even Ronaldo does ffs!!

Get behind him, i bet your one of the cnuts who slags of Giggs & Scholes when they have bad games.

Wanker..:nono:

comlag

Mmm she nice.

I will admit I was one of Nani's doubter's earlier in the season but due to showing massive cohones on wednesday night I hereby declare my doubts void. Looks like he's going to become some player once he strengthens up and gains experience.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Get real the kid made a mistake, hes a boy and will continue to make mistakes even Ronaldo does ffs!!

Get behind him, i bet your one of the cnuts who slags of Giggs & Scholes when they have bad games.

Wanker..:nono:
suck my balls you prick,

im the one defending giggs and scholes in everyone of those threads

and im no fan of ronaldo's antics on the pitch at times either

surf

He's probably a better player than Ronaldo was at his age; it will be interesting to see if he can improve as rapidly as Ronaldo has done. This is highly unlikely but, with guidance from Fergie and Queiroz, we could have potentially a top class winger. He's got a bit of a hard act to follow in Giggs, though.
He's 2 years younger than Ronaldo, so if his next 2 years would need to be good as Ronaldo's last 2. Here's hoping.

redwhiteblack

it's unbelieveable how many people are saying things to the effect of "i thought Nani was a bit shit until he scored a penalty kick"!

he's had a FANTASTIC first season in my eyes. i think he's a bit of a dark horse, in that due to the constant Ronaldo comparisons when he joined, everyone has built him up to a level he can't possibly be at.

but he's a totally different player. a winger far more direct than ANYONE in our current squad, the level of penetration he brings when he's on form is amazing. he's got great feet, and his skill level is higher than most give credit for.

and he's scored some fecking BELTERS for us...which is nice.

GledTheRed

it's unbelieveable how many people are saying things to the effect of "i thought Nani was a bit shit until he scored a penalty kick"!

he's had a FANTASTIC first season in my eyes. i think he's a bit of a dark horse, in that due to the constant Ronaldo comparisons when he joined, everyone has built him up to a level he can't possibly be at.

but he's a totally different player. a winger far more direct than ANYONE in our current squad, the level of penetration he brings when he's on form is amazing. he's got great feet, and his skill level is higher than most give credit for.

and he's scored some fecking BELTERS for us...which is nice.
Yes, exactly.

Chris H

Video Posting God
and he's scored some fecking BELTERS for us
Everyone remembers the two from 30m out, but the one against Liverpool was just as impressive to me (here). Took a pass from Rooney, cut in near the top of the box, smashed it into the net.

I don't think I've seen a shot hit the back of the net quite so quickly from that distance. Reina could only watch.

rotherham_red

So let me get this right, he scores the most pressure-laden penalty anyone could ever take, and thus, theoretically, should be a club hero.
But you still badger on about an embarassing, but ultimately worthless act of petulence? He's 21 FFS! what about when Beckham pulled his shit in 1998?! Hs was 23 then...

Mainoldo

"Just 21 years of age who must score, must score or else Chelsea are European Champions"

Clive Tyldsley.

That's how close it was really and God Bless Nani.
You sure his 21?? Thought he was a bit younger...

Chris H

Video Posting God
You sure his 21?? Thought he was a bit younger...
Luís Carlos Almeida da Cunha (aka Nani) was born 17 November, 1986 in Praia, Cape Verde. Turned 21 six months ago.

Anderson turned 20 this season, maybe you're thinking of him.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Breastfeeding until your in your late 20s with that one :drool:

Nani done very well, for most of the season. Hope he makes an impact in the european championships

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

our former players did much worse things than that.

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo
Its gonna take alot more for me to forget the west ham incident
sorry nani
well, fortunately for nani your views are completely insignificant.
most fans on here understand his age and the weight of expectation placed on his shoulders etc. he has been amazing in his abilities for us, first season and all.

so hold it against nani, it wont make the slightest difference to him, what a poster on an internet forum thinks about a moment of red mist incident.
he owes you feck all fella, get real!

Rooney gr8

The only requirement for the triumph of evil is fo

maybe you could write to SAF regarding your expectations of player conduct from the likes of nani and ronaldo..
he may send you some complimentary season box tickets to aleviate the embarassment you suffered, in the season we won the premier league and european champions league double.

maybe nani could call round and personally appologise, maybe he could offer to cut your grass or paint your kitchen ceiling as a way of redeeming his actions in your eyes....

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Unbelievably important penalty.

Excellent young player. Could be a great player one day.

At the moment he is just a good player. Still has some flaws to his game, mentally more than anything - not just the WH incident, but a lack of intelligence in his decision making at times - but he's got confidence and he's at the right club to harnass his ability and get rid of his flaws. He has every chance of making it at United and being a pivotal player for years to come.

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
I can forgive Nani almost anything after he stuck that pen away, but if he ever does that stupid dance again we should sell him.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)

Nani's girlfriend, half portugese, born in London. Well done Nani :smirk:
Another girl who like credit cards... :rolleyes:

I thought Nani looked like throwing up after taking that penalty. Good to see him take it and then just move out of the way. Glory comes when you actually have the trophy in your hands.