Natalie Holloway Case

Sara125

Glad we may see justice finally. Read about this on r/unresolvedmysteries. It was 1000% Joren I don’t care. Didn’t he even basically confess in a secret recording during a taxi drive in which he was passenger?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Glad we may see justice finally. Read about this on r/unresolvedmysteries. It was 1000% Joren I don’t care. Didn’t he even basically confess in a secret recording during a taxi drive in which he was passenger?
Yeah there was a confession in a car a few years ago if I recall.

ScholesyTheWise

Did the other guy (the driver) cooperate with the police on that one? did I get this right?
If so, he does a very good job at being interested in the little details, while also not giving away what he's after,
and showing some sort of sympathy towards his friend.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Did the other guy (the driver) cooperate with the police on that one? did I get this right?
If so, he does a very good job at being interested in the little details, while also not giving away what he's after,
and showing some sort of sympathy towards his friend.
Not sure if anything ever came of it, possibly because Van Der Sloot was locked away in a Peruvian jail for something else.

Sara125

Came here to post this. Everyone knew it was him but hopefully it being official brings closure to her family.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Geez those car interviews with Patrick take me back. Those were a meme for months here.

Such an evil cnut Joran is. Good thing he's been in a South American jail for years and is not getting out.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What a cnut for dragging out this saga unnecessarily. Hope for the worst to happen to him in prison.