Nathan Redmond

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Sign him.

That is all.

Also, first footy thread created on the new forum? :D

Man-United

Can see him be like Ashley Young, decent premier league player.

CallyRed

Looked decent, bit unusual with Birmingham's financial problems that no club has come in for him though.

Ekeke

They have batted away interest. He was decent last night, seen him play much better this season several times for Birmingham

CallyRed

They have done well to hang on to him really with the financial mess they are in

Robbie Boy

Calm down. He stood out last night, but the rest of his teammates were utter dross. Looks a decent prospet but still very raw; I would be surprised if there are no bids for him this summer but wouldn't expect any of the big boys to come calling.

CallyRed

He stands out in the championship, and what I was meaning by being surprised no one has come in for him was that usually the so called "smaller" teams put a ridiculous price tag on them. And as they aren't in a position to turn down decent bids, I am just a bit surprised no one has picked him up because he would be a good fit at the likes of Southampton, Norwich etc

Robbie Boy

He stands out in the championship, and what I was meaning by being surprised no one has come in for him was that usually the so called "smaller" teams put a ridiculous price tag on them. And as they aren't in a position to turn down decent bids, I am just a bit surprised no one has picked him up because he would be a good fit at the likes of Southampton, Norwich etc
Oh yeah, I completely agree with you.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He looked massively nervous in the first half, and ballooned the ball away a few times before he remembered he was actually good at dribbling, then decided to run at the defence instead.

Sure if he is lucky he could go on to have a Aaron Lennon like career, but he will never be a world beater.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Swansea/Norwich/Everton are supposed to be the clubs that have put in bids of around £2 million for him. Apparently we are in pole position to sign him. For that amount it could turn out to be a very good buy. One thing Martinez has excelled in is nurturing wingers.

Carl

Even if he only turns out to be the new Lennon he'd be an absolute bargain at 2million.

Carl

Got a couple of mates who are Blues ST holders. Not happy about this to say the least..
Not surprised. You'd think there'd be some fairly substantial add-ons attached to the deal though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Even if he only turns out to be the new Lennon he'd be an absolute bargain at 2million.
Exactly. Even if he doesn't turn out how you'd want him to, you'd probably easily be able to get the same back, or maybe even more.

Carl

Gone to Norwich for an undisclosed fee. Guessing Hughton played a big part in it.

Ekeke

Great signing for them. Think he'll have a couple of years being their best player or there abouts and then move up to the next level of clubs. Definitely one to watch

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lose out on Redmond and Honda, sign Kone for £6.5 million? :( Hope not.