NBA 2015-2016

Skills

Snitch
LeBron is definitely the MVP here. Like him or not (I admire him) it is somewhat amazing he finally won it for Cleveland, and under these circumstances as well.
Easily. Was the MVP last year too

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That block was huge no doubt. Igoudala should have gone for the dunk, perhaps he was. That would have given GS the lead and who knows how it plays out.

Curry should have forced Irving to penetrate but hindsight is always 20/20. Just saying letting Irving shoot long-range was risky. Rather he make a two or draw a foul in the lane.

Last edited:

Jagga7

Great end to the season! Curry was pretty awful. Too much hero ball when they had plenty of time to get good looks.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What did he do wrong there?
Just can't understand some of the reasons on here why people support the Cavs while LeBron himself is the most smug guy out there, he's just a prick imo.

I take nothing away from his performance though, definitely one of the all-time best Finals performances by him in general. Well done to him for finally bringing a Championship to Cleveland but I just really dislike the guy, that's all.

PvsNP

Kerr should've taken a timeout as well. That was not the time to let the players figure it out Phil Jackson style.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
First team back from 3-1 ever, and against the team with the best regular season ever. It's not exactly Lester winning the title, but it's massive.

Lebron being an alpha male and Kevin Durant not is the difference in the last two series against the Dubs.

Sylar

So.... I remember when Cavs fans were burning James jersey. He promised, and he delivered. Hes the man.

Oo0AahCantona

Lebrons performance this series was nothing short of perfection, Absolutely stunning on both ends of the floor.

Im embarrassed for Klay and Steph though, Didn't even come close to turning up.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Just can't understand some of the reasons on here why people support the Cavs while LeBron himself is the most smug guy out there, he's just a prick imo.

I take nothing away from his performance though, definitely one of the all-time best Finals performances by him in general. Well done to him for finally bringing a Championship to Cleveland but I just really dislike the guy, that's all.
Yeah, smug prick. Brilliant performance though. That block on Iguodala was massive.

Curry blew this though. Some bad decision making by him in the game.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Cleveland!!

The wayward son comes to back to win the championship for the most loyal, passionate and deprived fans in American sport. Lebron!!!! Love it!

@RobinLFC Glad you didn't take the bet, huh? ;) Told ya the Cavs will win.

Last edited:

Skills

Snitch
LeBron finished the series leading both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks & steals. That is completely fecking insane, I didn't think it was possible to top his performances from last year.

ZDwyr

:lol: Curry turned into Westbrook in the 4th. LeBron is still the best. Splash brothers disappeared. 73-9 doesn't mean a thing without the ring!

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
LeBron finished the series leading both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks & steals. That is completely fecking insane, I didn't think it was possible to top his performances from last year.
Crazy

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Cleveland!!

The wayward son comes to back to win the championship for the most loyal, passionate and deprived fans in American sport. Lebron!!!! Love it!

@RobinLFC Glad you didn't take the bet, huh? ;) Told ya the Cavs will win.
:lol: Yeah I am, although in my defense probably more than 90% of the people thought this was over after the Dubs went up 3-1. Amazing achievement by LeBron and the Cavs.

ZDwyr

You see... I have a problem with that statement. 73-9 still is excellent and is not invalidated by a finals loss.
I agree, it is still a great achievement. I was just saying it in reference to the Bulls t-shirt slogan really. Although it does take some gloss off the season of course.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
:lol: Yeah I am, although in my defense probably more than 90% of the people thought this was over after the Dubs went up 3-1. Amazing achievement by LeBron and the Cavs.
90% of my own confidence faded when they went 3-1 up. :lol:

Lebron finally showed up in the last 3 games as I expected him too from the beginning. He was unplayable. Those blocks. :drool:

Kyrie was awesome. Jefferson was huge. Love and JR were good when I have been cursing them throughout.

I am delirious!