NBC premier league commentary

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Arlo White has been back comentating on 5 live recently, guess it was just a temporary stop back home.

Think he's a Leeds fan. Edit: Leicester.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
It's been said that Arlo White's tongue can be seen in Klopp's mouth being that he's just that far up Jurgen's anus.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Timestamp?
I said this at this time. I may have been a minute or two late as it was on a stream. About 38 mins at a guess?
Is Lee Dixon on MDMA? "I might start calling him Hendo because I...I just love watching Henderson play" etc.
It is:lol:

Lee Dixon I'm sure was on drugs during that game too.
I genuinely think he was. I've been around enough people who are to know what it sounds like and it was the immediate vibe I got.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I said this at this time. I may have been a minute or two late as it was on a stream. About 38 mins at a guess?

I genuinely think he was. I've been around enough people who are to know what it sounds like and it was the immediate vibe I got.

:lol:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

Yeah he’s taken MD :lol:
This is why you drop on nights out and not on national television during commentary for a football game.

Dixon is just so utterly clueless on commentary it makes you wonder how he was ever a professional.

chromepaxos

Dixon is just so utterly clueless on commentary it makes you wonder how he was ever a professional.
He seems like one of the most intelligent commentators I hear on football matches. What has he said that you feel was clueless?

He seems like one of the most intelligent commentators I hear on football matches. What has he said that you feel was clueless?
The drooling over Henderson was the most recent but he comes out with lots.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Usually happy to listen to Arlo White but...I have no idea what to make of this :lol:

He's been listening to Peter Drury. Drury would be proud of an intro like that.

Last edited:

Snafu17

I quite like them usually because they don't take themselves to seriously, but that intro is atrocious.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What the hell did I just listen to? Just awful. The commentary matched the performance.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Was this the one with Leon Osman on? I'm surprised he restrained himself from running around the comm box celebrating Villa's goal.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Who were the commentators?
They were using in house commentators. Pretty sure they were commenting from a video feed of the game. Robbie Earle on color commentary I think. No Idea who the play by play guy was other than that he was awful.

stevoc

They were using in house commentators. Pretty sure they were commenting from a video feed of the game. Robbie Earle on color commentary I think. No Idea who the play by play guy was other than that he was awful.
Cheers I think I was watching the PL feed.

Was this the one with Leon Osman on? I'm surprised he restrained himself from running around the comm box celebrating Villa's goal.
Yeah according to osman Villa didn't commit a foul, the penalty wasn't a penalty and every decision that went against United was the correct one.

Someone needs to have a word with him about being objective.

Last edited: