NCAA College Football 2017/2018

Carolina Red

Staff
Just want to say... as blatant as the no call was on the defensive PI for Bama earlier, that TD was blatant offensive PI on the pick route. Unreal how both of those were no-calls.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
What the heck happened to Bryant. Against us he looked like Cam Newton circa 2010. Against Bama he looks like Malik Rosier.

Carolina Red

Staff
Whats the post mortem been like? who got the blame?
Clemson fans are taking it well, honestly. Bama was just better and we recognize that.

Heck, most of us thought this would be a rebuilding year considering all we lost to the draft and graduation last season. I was totally expecting 8 or 9 wins this season, so 12 and a playoff appearance is one hell of a rebuilding year.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
I'm no Georgia fan but they are the lesser of two evils tonight. Go Dawgs. Feck off, Alabama.

I'm gonna nickname the schools tonight. It's the Jimmy Carters vs Roy Moores.

MrMarcello

So this Fromm lad is from the town where I work. He's like a local legend now.

He also played in the LLWS where he went beast mode a few times.

MrMarcello

This game will probably be decided by a big defensive play like an fumble or interception return.

So far I've noticed that Georgia has the advantage in the passing game but Alabama's QB provides a dual threat granted not as good a passer. Georgia has game-breaking speed outside the tackles whereas Alabama can smash up the middle.