NCAA College Football 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
Well, recruiting season has reached its peak, spring games are done, and teams are fine tuning things headed into the summer to see how they’ll look with the incoming freshmen class getting situated in the depth chart.

Early Preseason Top 10...

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Oklahoma
5. Ohio State
6. Texas
7. LSU
8. Notre Dame
9. Florida
10. Michigan

2019 Recruiting Class Top 10...

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Texas A&M
4. Oklahoma
5. Texas
6. Oregon
7. LSU
8. Michigan
9. Florida
10. Clemson

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I thought once we hired Chip Kelly, he'd be able to turn our fortunes around... but we look worse than ever. Not expecting anything from 2019 for the Bruins.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I vote for Texas to be the most likely team to end up out of the top 10 at the end of the season.
They've got a bit of rebuilding to do, as does OU.

Shame for them as this would've been the year to knock OU off the top of the BigXii, though Hurts as a running QB does help lessen the impact of replacing almost the entire OL.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Good pics man. I'd love to be able to catch a game there sometime against Florida just to experience the atmosphere.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Was a hair away from pulling the trigger on a trip there somewhat recently, but wasn’t sure it’d be worth it. Didn’t miss much other than a Baker Mayfield 4th quarter comeback that went into OT.

Oh well...

Carolina Red

Staff
Good pics man. I'd love to be able to catch a game there sometime against Florida just to experience the atmosphere.
A UT/UF game here would be nuts.
Looks amazing.

One of the "watch live" games on my bucket list.
On mine too. If Clemson plays them here I’m gonna have to pull the trigger and come.

Right now I gotta settle for my team playing some 7 on 7 in the stadium.
Was a hair away from pulling the trigger on a trip there somewhat recently, but wasn’t sure it’d be worth it. Didn’t miss much other than a Baker Mayfield 4th quarter comeback that went into OT.

Oh well...
:lol: Damn dude. That’s tough.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The scale of some of these college stadiums is just amazing. For all intents and purposes it’s effectively a “pro” sports league in terms of scale and support and fandom. Great pictures.

Carolina Red

Staff
The scale of some of these college stadiums is just amazing. For all intents and purposes it’s effectively a “pro” sports league in terms of scale and support and fandom. Great pictures.
Man I wish I had enough time to take pics of all of the indoor practice facility.

Full sized field, 2 weight rooms, 2 restaurants, a swimming pool, 2 Athletic training offices, a barber shop...

Carolina Red

Staff
and michigan
https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/randy-edsall-michigan-crowd-big-house-big-loud/239538

“You know, I had the opportunity to play in the Big House when I was in Connecticut coaching there, and when they had just finished the expansion [to] 113,000,” Edsall said on 106.7 The Fan. “Yeah, it’s big, but it’s not loud. I mean, that’s one thing with Michigan, it’s not a loud crowd. And I think the biggest thing with that situation, you go in there and they understand that, ‘Hey, the field is the same size here at Byrd as it is there.’

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/randy-edsall-michigan-crowd-big-house-big-loud/239538

“You know, I had the opportunity to play in the Big House when I was in Connecticut coaching there, and when they had just finished the expansion [to] 113,000,” Edsall said on 106.7 The Fan. “Yeah, it’s big, but it’s not loud. I mean, that’s one thing with Michigan, it’s not a loud crowd. And I think the biggest thing with that situation, you go in there and they understand that, ‘Hey, the field is the same size here at Byrd as it is there.’
it wasnt loud before they added luxury boxes because all the sound just went right out. but its loud now. not as loud of some places but top 10-15

Carolina Red

Staff
it wasnt loud before they added luxury boxes because all the sound just went right out. but its loud now. not as loud of some places but top 10-15
I think you clocked in one time as the 10th loudest decibel level recorded at a college game. On the average Saturday though, The Big House, like many college stadiums up north, just doesn’t stack up to the atmosphere you get in the Southeast and Texas/Oklahoma.

Carolina Red

Staff
It's bullshit. How are you not prepared or motivated for a National Championship game?

Has anyone at Clemson responded to it?
Mostly laughing at Bama and pointing out that Georgia didn’t beat them by 4 TDs after they said Georgia was the toughest team they played all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.