Auburn
Memphis

See if any stick

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
14-14 right now with less than 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter.

We are playing like hot garbage offensively.
Yeah you guys are struggling to move the chains. But your defense seems more than capable (they recently forced a 3rd and 17), I still think youse come up with a play or two to move ahead

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah you guys are struggling to move the chains. But your defense seems more than capable (they recently forced a 3rd and 17), I still think youse come up with a play or two to move ahead
Can’t keep going back to that well without giving them some support via points and time off the field.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Momentum was on their side and our defense was gassed from a long drive and from being on the field for a very long amount of time in the game in general.
His D was playing very well today. Could've easily stopped the next series and forced OT.

Carolina Red

Staff
His D was playing very well today. Could've easily stopped the next series and forced OT.
His kicker is questionable if they need to kick a FG in OT, and again... they had momentum and had just put it down the defense’s throat.
I'm okay with going for two but would have preferred a play with receivers running routes. Let the QB run if he wants but have both options.
Same here. To me it was the right call, but wrong play selection.

Carolina Red

Staff
Haven't actually sat through watching an entire Clemson game. @Carolina Red How concerned are you and the fan base about Lawrence? Too much pressure or not as good as advertised?
I’m not concerned about him and I’m not blaming him. His legs and arm accounted for 2 of our TDs today.

Against UNC, our OL was shit in picking up penalties, we did not adjust our pass protection to account for the type of pressures they were bringing which put Etienne in a tough spot picking up heavy blitzers, and our pass route tree has devolved into an upside down T since Renfrow left. There’s only so many times you can throw a screen or a back shoulder vert before folks come up and tackle or flip their hips and pick it off.

Last edited:

Carolina Red

Staff
New AP Poll out...

Bama deserves the #1 spot.

Top 10
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma
7. Auburn
8. Wisconsin
9. Notre Dame
10. Florida

Raoul

Admin
Staff
New AP Poll out...

Bama deserves the #1 spot.

Top 10
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Georgia
4. Ohio State
5. LSU
6. Oklahoma
7. Auburn
8. Wisconsin
9. Notre Dame
10. Florida
Would be interesting to see if the likes of Oklahoma and Ohio State make the playoffs where Hurts and Fields face their old schools.

Carolina Red

Staff
Would be interesting to see if the likes of Oklahoma and Ohio State make the playoffs where Hurts and Fields face their old schools.
I fully expect those 2 to be in... now if they’re matched up is a different story.

I was expecting to see OSU at #2 and Oklahoma at #4, when the rankings came out, to be honest.

adexkola

Supports
OSU have not played anyone difficult yet, but this is definitely a very balanced team with Fields as QB. Very few flaws on both sides of the ball. Michigan St and Wisconsin visit in the span of 3 weeks so coming away with good wins will bolster our playoff resume... Before Maryland flukes a win

Carolina Red

Staff
OSU have not played anyone difficult yet, but this is definitely a very balanced team with Fields as QB. Very few flaws on both sides of the ball. Michigan St and Wisconsin visit in the span of 3 weeks so coming away with good wins will bolster our playoff resume... Before Maryland flukes a win
Wisconsin should be the only team in the B1G that can give y’all a test.

Penn State and Iowa are good, but you can just out-athlete them.

adexkola

Supports
Wisconsin should be the only team in the B1G that can give y’all a test.

Penn State and Iowa are good, but you can just out-athlete them.
I'm terrified of Wisconsin's run. Not that our defense is incapable but they offer a unique challenge.

Thank goodness we don't play Iowa this year. Wretched team to play against.

adexkola

Supports
They’ve been found out. Too many mistakes on offense plus terrible predictable play calling. I’m pretty sure they had only 4 plays: HB read, slants, comebacks, and PA fades.
Only caught bit of the first half, but the fumble turnover at your 30 line that led to a Cincinnati TD was a turning point it seemed.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Only caught bit of the first half, but the fumble turnover at your 30 line that led to a Cincinnati TD was a turning point it seemed.
That fumble shouldn’t have even mattered considering how much they’ve shot themselves in the foot before. Gabriel has no composure under pressure either and breaks down when someone gets close to him, which of course doesn’t help when the o line forgets how to block. And to think these guys were supposed to in the running for the playoffs. I’m becoming convinced that last year was just the leftover efficiency from Frost’s system.

adexkola

Supports
That fumble shouldn’t have even mattered considering how much they’ve shot themselves in the foot before. Gabriel has no composure under pressure either and breaks down when someone gets close to him, which of course doesn’t help when the o line forgets how to block. And to think these guys were supposed to in the running for the playoffs. I’m becoming convinced that last year was just the leftover efficiency from Frost’s system.
If it's any consolation, Frost has the same amount of defeats at Nebraska.

I am interested in seeing if UCF can rebound next season and lock down the G5 spot. This year looks like Boise St's year.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How the hell are BT keeping the Oklahoma game on for its conclusion rather than putting Auburn Florida on.

feck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.