Nemanja Vidic

Kinky Melinky

Looking at it now. He sounds like Borat. Funny. Yeah he's a true legend. Very humble lad

cj_lad

In fact, just every single player out there celebrating. Gives me the shivers, they deserve it so much!

solidrake

"what do you think has made your and rio ferdinand's partnership soo good this season?"

"HA, premiership teams are easy to boss, i can send baby to defend and he do a good job....goals that were conceded this year were let in by me when i was bored"

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
"what do you think has made your and rio ferdinand's partnership soo good this season?"

"HA, premiership teams are easy to boss, i can send baby to defend and he do a good job....goals that were conceded this year were let in by me when i was bored"
Did he actually say that? :lol:

Jacob

1,173 fecking views, only 8 fecking replies, pathetic lads.

All hail Vidic, best centre half in the world on form.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Vidic is immense. I just wanna see the vid of his interview before I can start commenting properly.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
A very high pitched voice but credit to him. Rio and vidic for me is the best defensive pairing almost anywhere but browns been great last two games in the centre. Happy days

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
I find the lack of a link here disturbing....

Justin

:lol:
Thanks for the excitement Vida

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Hopefully Vidic can play next season the whole way through. He's missed about 10 league games through injury. Our defensive record with him is immense. If he plays over 35 games we will have a sensational goals against column.

Number7

Ret's Slave
One of the highlights of the day:

Vidic, looking hard as feck...holding a baby and a brolly :lol:

"Best day of my life"

"We are like defend well"

Loved it.

vuc

First Team Serb
The Vidic interview was class. Him holding the brolly and his son was great. So pleased for him, he can get better and better and I cant wait to see him next year. His English will improve a bit more too : D

Beckham007

This thread makes me extremely proud.

I remember for years me calling to sign this fella, and to see him reap the rewards now feels like one of my own has gone on and done it.

He is a tremendous person, footballer and father. He is PERFECT for this club.

JEDAN JE NEMANJA VIDIC!

B Cantona

Desperate
This thread makes me extremely proud.

I remember for years me calling to sign this fella, and to see him reap the rewards now feels like one of my own has gone on and done it.

He is a tremendous person, footballer and father. He is PERFECT for this club.

JEDAN JE NEMANJA VIDIC!
Spotters badge for you then Becks, how and when did you first discover him?

bergen

Author of gayest thread 07/08
I'm pretty sure Nemanja didn't speak much english at all when he arrived at the club, so fair do's to him.

Beckham007

Spotters badge for you then Becks, how and when did you first discover him?
I am Serbian and a Red Star Belgrade fan. Watching Nemanja from his debut to becoming the youngest ever Red Star captain, I just knew he was perfect for what we needed.

I knew he would not dissapoint, and I knew that other United fans like me would love his never say die, 100% heart, kill all in front of him attitude.

He will become a Red legend, of that I have no doubt.