Nemanja Vidic

vuc

First Team Serb
I am Serbian and a Red Star Belgrade fan. Watching Nemanja from his debut to becoming the youngest ever Red Star captain, I just knew he was perfect for what we needed.

I knew he would not dissapoint, and I knew that other United fans like me would love his never say die, 100% heart, kill all in front of him attitude.

He will become a Red legend, of that I have no doubt.
I'm Serbian too.

Only over the last few years have I really known about Nemanja. I remember watching him live a couple of years ago against Belgium and seeing how much of a rock he was. I was amazed by his performance against Spain. The thing that I love most about Nemanja is his desire and will to win the ball. He will gladly put his head where others wouldnt put their legs. A lot of people just seem him as an amazing header of the ball but hes got so much more to his game. For me other then this heading his best ability is anticipation. He just kills the threat before it happens. How many times do you see him in the centre circle of the pitch making a tackle from a ball played forward. Its the anticipation that does it.

Hes gonna get better and better anyway because he has the desire to do it. We need him big time for our qualification hopes too.

Johnno

I am Serbian and a Red Star Belgrade fan. Watching Nemanja from his debut to becoming the youngest ever Red Star captain, I just knew he was perfect for what we needed.

I knew he would not dissapoint, and I knew that other United fans like me would love his never say die, 100% heart, kill all in front of him attitude.

He will become a Red legend, of that I have no doubt.
Don't listen, he's an Aussie and his favourite sportsman is Goran Ivanisivic

B Cantona

Desperate
I never said that. I just said Vidic is a god. Defensively. A thing I believe:D
Shall I remind you what you said to fellow poster 'WesBrownisaGod' a few days ago Rubberman?

Rubberman said:
Senseless digs at me like that won't make you right. No matter how many times you make them. Especially when your user name is a hyperbole in the extreme... showing you have no clue what right and wrong is
Is this then a coded admission from yourself that you have no clue what right and wrong is?