New Book on Manchester United Youth

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Received my copy today via UPS in perfect condition. It's a beautiful book that you should really get if you're interested in the history of the club I suppose. Though I've only shortly looked through it, you can see the amount of dedication that's gone into it, the precision and the research. It's really great. Also, Tony was very quick in answering my query and very helpful which was great. I got it as a Christmas gift for my brother, but it's so nice I'll probably get myself a copy soon.

Perfect gift to pop under the Christmas tree!
Glad it arrived safely and hope your brother enjoys it!

Thanks for purchasing the book and your support.

:-)

NM

Mr. MUJAC - quick question - my dropbox link seems to have expired. I have sent an email to the person who sent me the link after I bought the book, but is there anyway you can help me out? I wanted to read the book again over a flight, but I deleted the pdf from my computer.

Mr. MUJAC

Mr. MUJAC - quick question - my dropbox link seems to have expired. I have sent an email to the person who sent me the link after I bought the book, but is there anyway you can help me out? I wanted to read the book again over a flight, but I deleted the pdf from my computer.
Hopefully we have sorted it for you... ;-)

Mr. MUJAC