New crop of norwegians on trail

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
I love the sound of all these noggies! Hopefully one of them comes through, King and MMD sound the like biggest prospects.

jb8521

Herman Stengel has signed a professional contract with Stabaek despite the fact he wont turn 16 until August

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Yupp, looks as though he'll be the first 15-year-old ever to play top flight footie in Norway.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Sondre Rossbach's been offered a 4-year deal by United but might stay in Norway for now, according to his dad.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Yeah. There's some info on him on the previous page.

Decotron

Son of that goalkeeper in the early 90s ? Einar ?

Sondre Rossbach (15) are traveling to Manchester to have a trial with United.
This is the 3rd time he's over in manchester training with United. He is the son of former Norwegian Nationalteam goalkeeper Einar Rossbach.
The last time he was over in Manchester, he was supposed to play a trainingmatch, but United didn't want to play him, because they wouldn't like other scouts and people to see how good he realy is...

I read an story about him a couple of years ago, and he did than play as a keeper for the U16 and as an outfield player for the U14!
He have also been trained by 20LEGEND at his footballschool that he had for the best norwegian talent every summer. This is the same footballschool that Eikrem, King, Hussain, Møller Dæhli amoung others have attended. He played for his seniorteam aged 14(4th division).

He is a United supporter, allways a good start!

He can't join us until he turns 16 next year.