New era starts now

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
How often have you guys done this? :lol:

EtH has this Ole-esque ability to get a result just when he needs to buy some time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Odd comment, are you disappointed we won?
One swallow doesn't make a summer, or something.

You can be happy with the win, but still unhappy with the manager.

cyberman

We have 2 league games in the next 5 weeks or so. We shouldn’t leave the training pitch and any signings in January need to be here Jan 1.

glasgow 21

Resorting to oleball to save his job. And he was brought in to progress our play.
Some people , so unhappy we won against that useless Villa side ( who have been beating no one). Ruined my evening that win.:):)

el3mel

Eh.. Enjoy the night but don't do that to yourself. Remember the Newcastle 3-2 game.

slored1

Wait for 10 games before stating conclusions. We've been here before.

Infestissumam

nice moment, but it means nothing if they crap the bed on Saturday again.

but despite all the noise and problems, having a couple of 19- and 20-year-olds capable of saving the day does feel nice.

thisisnottaken1

I hope so, but I can’t see it unfortunately due to the amount of false dawns we’ve had. This must be like the 10th turning point this season.

It absolutely did feel good, and I’ll cherish it, because these moments have been few and far between this season. I’m so happy for Højlund managing to finally break his duck.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Maybe booing the cnuts did a job? Least they know it's unacceptable to be lazy and actually put some effort into earning their high wages.

If they can continue to perform and score like this, we'll have a good second half of the season.

Von Mistelroum

Really hope that was a start, rather than certain players who usually can't be arsed deciding to start trying in front of the new owners.