New era starts now

Red00012

Damien Delaney said this is the start of a new era from tonight.
It gave me Rio vibes

frostbite

New owners bounce. Should do it more often. Interleaved cleverly with multiple new manager bounces, can win us the title.

wolvored

Half time Brailsford told them to get 3 in 1 oil on their legs so the gears would move up easily second half. Worked on his bike apparently.

giggslover

My own personal feeling, I just think that getting rid of Van de Beek just feels like the beginning of a new era. Like the club as a whole is finally saying "OK let's start to deal with and get rid of some of our mistakes, to move the club forward."

Van de Beek's continued time here, despite the fact that Ole clearly didn't want or rate him, is just a constant reminder of the internal struggles going on at our club. VDB leaving is probably the biggest thing that is giving me a positive outlook at this time.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Resorting to oleball to save his job. And he was brought in to progress our play.
I’ve slated this manager of late but that is bollocks. We dominated the Villa game except for a 15 minute spell. Created a boat load of chances and passed it around beautifully.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Please just go somewhere else. Not everywhere has to be miserable.
If somebody expressing their opinion makes you miserable and you don't have self control of being able to ignore things you read but don't care about... oh, man, I have some bad news for you :)

Redstain

Timing as impeccable as usual but the team is too inconsistent to have any way of a trajectory that's anything but negative.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
It was a great era to be fair. 3 days of bliss

Red Rash

I know it won't happen but this season is a write off and we should just start bedding in the talented youngsters into the first team. I'd much rather we see Garnacho, Mainoo, Gore, Hannibal, Amad, Pellistri and Kambwala starting regularly with a few of the more experienced players we will probably keep rather than the same dross each match.

thisisnottaken1

We’re doomed to mediocrity. It’s our 20 or so years. Come back in the late 30s for liverpools turn.
Yup. It’s just like the 26 years of mediocrity between 1967 and 1993. I wasn’t even alive then, but - if anyone who can remember it can back me up - we at least tried to give a shit.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
My own personal feeling, I just think that getting rid of Van de Beek just feels like the beginning of a new era. Like the club as a whole is finally saying "OK let's start to deal with and get rid of some of our mistakes, to move the club forward."

Van de Beek's continued time here, despite the fact that Ole clearly didn't want or rate him, is just a constant reminder of the internal struggles going on at our club. VDB leaving is probably the biggest thing that is giving me a positive outlook at this time.
VDB has always been irrelevant so getting rid of him is the kick off of any new era for me. He is insignificant

Who gives a...

I think this thread will actually age well. Might take a while though. Mind you, its based on nothing but a hangover.

ManchesterMats

We should look into a swedish prospect namned Lucas Bergvall. Currently he’s being linked to Barcelona for about $15million. Technical central midfielder with good positioning and decisionmaking. Born 2006.

+ He’s supported United since childhood.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
We should look into a swedish prospect namned Lucas Bergvall. Currently he’s being linked to Barcelona for about $15million. Technical central midfielder with good positioning and decisionmaking. Born 2006.

If he joins MUFC, we'll ruin his career.
Almost every player that comes here, arrives with hope and is on the up.
They join us and we "finish" them off.

pascell

We have been linked with him in the past.

Zaboot

Not interested unless he is a wonderkid