New Fantasy Draft: brought to you by Cal? - Quarter Final 4

Which team do you think would win the fourth quarter final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Good game Cling
I think your team is the best of the bunch and with Busquets or Muller you should be able to wrap this competition up no problem
Good luck!

Enigma_87

You know who
Good game Cling
I think your team is the best of the bunch and with Busquets or Muller you should be able to wrap this competition up no problem
Good luck!
I would take Hummels if I was him.

One of the best CB around atm...

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
playing near Subotic makes him look better than he really is.
How good is he, really? Does he have the potential to be one of the best centre backs in the world?

Brwned

Hummels. And Subotic too, if you want.

Valentino

Obviously dude. But to my mind. Hummels needs to play in a dominant attacking side to use his ball playing and passing skills. And he also needs a presence of pure defending monster like Subotic near him to fully shine. Cause other wise the central defence may loose balance.

Brwned

I don't know a whole lot about Vorsah but he's less than an inch smaller than Subotic and only a couple of kilo's lighter, and he looked very imposing for a defensively impressive Ghana at the WC. Does he really lack presence?

Valentino

ok man you got me all confused. what are we talking about here. From where does Ghana come into all of this?:confused:

Brwned

Hummels' partner Vorsah is Ghanain. You were saying that Hummels needed a dominant defender alongside him to perform well or it would become unbalanced, I thought you were implying that the partnership of Vorsah-Hummels wasn't great. I think I might have gotten mixed up!

Valentino

oh you were talking about Fantasy soccer partnership. Ok sorry i am a little slow. :(

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
A Hummels and Subotic pairing would be excellent but I think some people vote for how many big names (especially attackers) they see on the team sheet