Newcastle v United

Fuzzymel

Good to see the Newcastle defense is as good as the first teams. They should not have done that.

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
Not only in the first couple of minute, inside 1 minute. Shocking defending.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They are booing Gary Neville.

What possible reason can the deluded goerdie fans have for booing a player who has won more honours than every player who has played for newcastle put together in the last 10 years.

Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
1. Zieler
2. Neville
3. Eckersley
4. Chester
5. Cathcart
6. Jones
7. Gray
8. Possebon
9. Macheda
10. Cleverley - capt
11. S. Evans

12. C. Evans
13. Amos
14. Galbraith
15. Eikrem
16. Brady

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
They are booing Gary Neville.

What possible reason can the deluded goerdie fans have for booing a player who has won more honours than every player who has played for newcastle put together in the last 10 years.

Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime
Just answered your own question there.

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
Full time 1-1. Last match of the season for the reserves.

Nerville played the full game. Richartd Eckersly didn't. He got sent off with a few minutes to go.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
How did Rodrigo and Macheda play? Did Brady come on?

gerrydaly

Praying to have a guy on top of him
United are second at the moment, but other teams still have matches to play. Liverpool are top, but I think they've played only 4 matches. United have played 18 and that's it.

RedPhil1957

First half Emre ran the game for them, he went off at half time. We controlled 2nd half, had a few half chances, passed the ball well infact generally played well against a more experienced newcastle team.

Eckersley sending off a little unlucky, newcastle player also went for loosing his temper with Evans I think.
Gazza looked more like his old self, had a couple of chances that frightened the life out of him :)

Cathcart played well all game as did Zieler

Macheda did really well for a 16 year old against a big and experienced CB

All the rest did well 2nd half .......... David gray had one of his best games since injury

Virtuoso

First half wasn't great in terms of tempo and chances created for both sides. Our early lead came through good work down the right from Neville and Gray who worked that flank very well all game. Evans had the simplest of finishes. Newcastle levelled with Emre showing immense quality on the ball playing consecutive one-two's, then a nounchalant drag-back in the box and a toe poke past the altogether impressive Ron-Robert Zieler.

Second half was the better footballing affair though yet again, chances were at a premium. No real clear cut chances for us whilst Newcastle looked dangerous on the counter attack especially with Lua Lua's brother. We kept good possession and looked comfortable but it's not surprising we weren't much of an attacking threat because we were missing to main-stays of the team in Welbeck and Eagles. The game petered out until at the death when Eckersley was quite unfortunate to be sent off as last man against Lua Lua, then Ngo Baheng was sent off for Newcastle as he (for some reason or other) run up to and pushed S.Evans. A fair result in the end.

Federico Macheda fought hard, didn't have enough time or space to show off his technical ability as he was playing as a lone forward so he'd regularly have 2-3 men around him. The midfield lacked pace so there weren't many options for him as an outlet, this led to him losing possession a fair few times but to be fair, he gave it his all and showed maturity as the game went on.

Rodrigo was superb. Having to deal with a couple of attackers with the great pace, he regularly thwarted Newcastle attacks and dispossessed their forwards...making it look all so simple. His passing was almost immaculate though he didn't offer much going forward. Good, solid performance.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Once again you save the day, mate. Thanks very much.

Decotron

First half wasn't great in terms of tempo and chances created for both sides. Our early lead came through good work down the right from Neville and Gray who worked that flank very well all game. Evans had the simplest of finishes. Newcastle levelled with Emre showing immense quality on the ball playing consecutive one-two's, then a nounchalant drag-back in the box and a toe poke past the altogether impressive Ron-Robert Zieler.

Second half was the better footballing affair though yet again, chances were at a premium. No real clear cut chances for us whilst Newcastle looked dangerous on the counter attack especially with Lua Lua's brother. We kept good possession and looked comfortable but it's not surprising we weren't much of an attacking threat because we were missing to main-stays of the team in Welbeck and Eagles. The game petered out until at the death when Eckersley was quite unfortunate to be sent off as last man against Lua Lua, then Ngo Baheng was sent off for Newcastle as he (for some reason or other) run up to and pushed S.Evans. A fair result in the end.

Federico Macheda fought hard, didn't have enough time or space to show off his technical ability as he was playing as a lone forward so he'd regularly have 2-3 men around him. The midfield lacked pace so there weren't many options for him as an outlet, this led to him losing possession a fair few times but to be fair, he gave it his all and showed maturity as the game went on.

Rodrigo was superb. Having to deal with a couple of attackers with the great pace, he regularly thwarted Newcastle attacks and dispossessed their forwards...making it look all so simple. His passing was almost immaculate though he didn't offer much going forward. Good, solid performance.
I have to say he has impressed me in every match so far. I still think there’s loads more to come. He plays the simple pass every time but I reckon he has it in his repertoire to send more attack focused passing ala Carrick. He also seems to relish a challenge as well which might be the making of the lad in the premiership. Is there a confirmed transfer fee for him? I remember hearing 250K 6 months ago but not sure if that’s bollocks?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Rodrigo will get better and better as he learns the English game, no doubt about that. Next season will be extremely important to him, but it's great to see everybody who've watched regularly seem to rate him. I read somewhere that we paid 3,5 mEuros for him, but I think that's a load of rubbish to be honest.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Rodrigo will get better and better as he learns the English game, no doubt about that. Next season will be extremely important to him, but it's great to see everybody who've watched regularly seem to rate him. I read somewhere that we paid 3,5 mEuros for him, but I think that's a load of rubbish to be honest.
Hmm I think it is 350 000 euro. Apparently the Internacional fans are annoyed by the low fee.