g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Neymar Jr | PSG | 2017/2018 performances

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Maybe us Scandinavian's are more conservative but that's creepy.

And she needs to stop it with those ridiculous insta brows. Eyebrows should be bushy and natural, right @FootyGirl88?

Djemba-Djemba

Sad that this thread is more about his sisters birthday, his suspensions, Fortnite celebrities, his injuries and alike...than it is for his appearances/performances in crucial matches. He’s brought this onto himself.
I watched a compilation of the 34 goals he scored in 2018 and 90% of his goals were penalties or tap ins.

Pretty underwhelming, probably why more attention is paid to all his other stupid shit he does.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I watched a compilation of the 34 goals he scored in 2018 and 90% of his goals were penalties or tap ins.

Pretty underwhelming, probably why more attention is paid to all his other stupid shit he does.
Yeah the leagues too easy for him and season after season he misses the important parts of UCL through injury and PSG are eliminated. Not really building on his legacy there, imo.

GeorgieBoy

I'm speaking from ignorance but don't South Americans tend to care for family and relatives in a much different way to us Europeans? They seem to be more close knit in general and very much more family-orientated in terms of living arrangements?
A lot of the South American players always seem to talk about ensuring financial comfort for their relatives; don't see that as much with the European players.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Poor bloke will only play three CL games next season before his sister comes calling.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Damn.. Thats like 3 total appearance for him next season barring injury and all..
What a wasted talent and shame for his legacy.. Good for him.

the_irish123

Isn't it a bit excessive to ban him for 3 games for that silly tweet? Some dudes can break a fibula and won't get that.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Isn't it a bit excessive to ban him for 3 games for that silly tweet? Some dudes can break a fibula and won't get that.
I think that whenever referees are targeted, the ban is always going to be excessive.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is this the main cup final in France as like England they have two cup competitions IIRC.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gone to penalties.

Edit: Just seen Mbappe got sent off in last minute of extra time, what happened there?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

“Smashing mommy <3”

I thought the sister stuff was weird but he has taken weirdness to a whole new level.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
“Smashing mommy <3”

I thought the sister stuff was weird but he has taken weirdness to a whole new level.
Well I think the portrait of himself in the background is even weirder

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
so neymar's ex teammate bangs his sister and now one of the TOISS members is with his mum.. dude needs better friends