Nfl 2008-2009

muller

Shit, last couple of plays if they get it off quick enough and go OB.

muller

Wow, what an ending. Though Warner was going to get it off with a trademark skid too, but no. What an end!

muller

Thats it! All over! Not enough for my bet though! Ah well, what a game.

kikks

What a fecking game! School in 3 hours, a failsafe bet now is that I oversleep by atleast 3 hours. If not 4.

Cali Red

Can't believe that play didn't get a review. To me it looked like a pass attempt. As a neutral, great game.

B Cantona

Desperate
Great end to the game. They barely bothered to stop the game towards the end, that adds to the drama. I just wish they'd speed it up a little

Great entertainment though. Can't beat sport for drama

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Credit to the Steelers. They run a class ship there. I sure wish Jerry would look at their model and use it for his. Maybe Dallas would stop underachieving every fecking year.

KeyserSoze

Batigol > Bauer
Holmes seems like the likely choice for MVP. 9 catches, 131 yards and 1 touchdown. As well as that incredible play.

muller

Even though my team wasnt playing, my stomach is going crazy.

Comiserations to the Cardinals, and to you Mr Marcello! It was a great game, and with the Steelers defence so deep, i honestly thought the cards would snatch it.

However, a superb catch in a vital moment by Holmes won it. A deserved moment to sum up an epic game! Fitzgerald is sensational though, picks it out of thin air.

Congratulations to the Steelers, played well, and with a 100yard INT return to end the second quarter!? Epic.

Sums it up really. Epic, epic, epic.

That game, regardless of shows, breaks and the like - is why so many people are looking into the NFL.

kikks

Comiserations to the Cardinals, and to you Mr Marcello! It was a great game, and with the Steelers defence so deep, i honestly thought the cards would snatch it.

However, a superb catch in a vital moment by Holmes won it. A deserved moment to sum up an epic game! Fitzgerald is sensational though, picks it out of thin air.

Congratulations to the Steelers, played well, and with a 100yard INT return to end the second quarter!? Epic.

That game, regardless of shows, breaks and the like - is why so many people are looking into the NFL.
Great summary, mate. Out of interest, what is your team?

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?

i love american football, the only thing i hate is that only lasts 5 months

we will have to wait to mid september to see another nfl game :(

Cali Red

meh, that last call made me lose all faith in the nfl officials

it was clearly a uncomplete pass, so the cardinals should have had another passing chance
I thought the Cards were done hard all night by the refs. That said it would have been near a fifty yard hail mary effort to win.

kikks

I thought the Cards were done hard all night by the refs. That said it would have been near a fifty yard hail mary effort to win.
They must have had about 115 yards of penalties against them! Incredible comeback, incredible game. Worth staying up for, even though I'll probably miss school tomorrow.

MrMarcello

Pre-season should shorten to 2-3 games and extend the regular season to 18 games. The Super Bowl should be played on Saturday night with the Pro Bowl in between the conference title games and the Super Bowl (which it is starting next year). Hopefully the league will start rotating the Pro Bowl.

muller

Great summary, mate. Out of interest, what is your team?
Patriots, look at the last page!

And I know. I hate waiting for the season to restart! Even resorted to watching the Open Days last year, and the combines!

MrMarcello

Probably would have been knocked down or picked off but with Fitz and Bolden you just never know. And there's always the possibility of a defensive penalty that could put the ball at the 1.