NFL 2015-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yeah, these injuries will cause us serious trouble before long.

Tbh, I don't even want to think about 16-0 and whatever, like Belichick, "we're on to Buffalo now...".
16-0 doesn't matter to me, we've done it before & it was meaningless (IMO) because we didn't win the big one. As long as we get #1 seed I'll be happy.

Also feck you Peyton :lol:

Zen

Doesn't that make the #1 seed meaningless also.....since endless teams have also had that and didn't win the big one.

It's the correct attitude though, unless you win the Superbowl, at least as a favoured team, who gives a shit?

Roman Bellic

Prick
Why? Because Collins dropped a terrible Brady pass that was a sure interception with no one near him? Or because Amendola made a great move? Or because Gostkowski hit a long clutch field goal outdoors in November in New Jersey? Or because Malcolm Butler knocked the ball away from Odell Beckham after what looked a sure touchdown catch?
Leading a very important game winning drive* - to remain undefeated, this is after 2 nervy moments (Beckham,Collins), that'd probably have affected any ordinary QB.

He was also handicapped last night, losing Edelman and playing without Lewis.

This alone, obviously doesn't make him the GOAT, it is just part of a long list of things that do.

* - 3rd all time, on course to retire as #1.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Leading a very important game winning drive* - to remain undefeated, this is after 2 nervy moments (Beckham,Collins), that'd probably have affected any ordinary QB.

He was also handicapped last night, losing Edelman and playing without Lewis.

This alone, obviously doesn't make him the GOAT, it is just part of a long list of things that do.

* - 3rd all time, on course to retire as #1.
This is why Tom Brady is the GOAT
:p

Roman Bellic

Prick
Nothing wrong with what I said,unless of course you thought I crowned him the GOAT- solely because of the drive.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
The fact that the Pats are still 9-0 with the team so banged up is somewhat of a miracle. Malcolm Butler had a great game last night apart from the Beckham TD at the start. This made me laugh, Eli's phone after the game...love the Peyton Manning and Pete Carroll one :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Patriots continue the run of scoring in every quarter since the second quarter of the opening game, scoring in 35 straight quarters is a remarkable record whichever way you look at it.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Wow, the Texans are tied for first in their division. And I thought the NFC East was bad.

Actually both divisions are bad...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Was that supposed to be met with a load of lols?

What I love about this thread is a majority of the time its good sensible grown-up football talk and no fan-boy shit like there is in the football forums. You may have spoiled the one thread I still like on these boards.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bears are without Jeffery and Forte, aren't they? It all depends on how Osweiler plays but I think you'll rebound well tonight, Talib is back as well. How long will Ware be out?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Bears are without Jeffery and Forte, aren't they? It all depends on how Osweiler plays but I think you'll rebound well tonight, Talib is back as well. How long will Ware be out?
Sorry just sported this, dunno how long Ware will be out, there was some hope he might make it back this week but backs are dodgy. Last I saw it was a 'one day at a time' attitude so could be a while.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Not really. It could be Stafford or the offensive line or the playcalling or it could be him. So much is wrong that it's hard to tell.
Jaysus Christ, guy just can't catch the ball. Yeah the Lions are the Bad News Bears of the NFL. Aside from new ownership, not sure what you can do to improve except blow it all up which is what looks like is happening. Matt Millen fecked you guys good. The two teams that come to mind when it comes to futility in the NFL are the Lions and Browns.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not sure what their injury situation is like, but Carolina's schedule & their play this season gives them a good shot at 16-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.