g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That was a seriously impressive drive by the Steelers.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Elliott and the Great Wall of Dallas = pure magic. What a game!

Sylar

Cowboys for real tbh. Would be astonishing if they ruin it by putting Romo back in.

Another 2 point conversion attempt aha

JP77

I'd never have predicted those FOUR missed two point conversions would come back to haunt us :rolleyes:

Nice of Davis to seal the game for them and give them a face mask penalty despite Witten having 3 men on him while going nowhere. AFC North, the battle of who can be less shit than the other.

Phil

Yessssssssss!! So happy with that.

Last edited:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Friggin Blount cost me a fantasy game though. If he had scored at the end I would have got 6 extra points and won.

Phil

Friggin Blount cost me a fantasy game though. If he had scored at the end I would have got 6 extra points and won.
I'm still pissed with the 2 point conversion attempt too, I have the Seahawks kicker.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Need to watch the highlights but had a feeling we'd lose this one. Blount is having a very good season.

Dem Cowboys keep winning!! Think it's time to take them seriously as a contender.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Some shenanigans occurring at the end of the Patriots game. I expected a defeat to be honest but it is nonetheless concerning how weak our defence is. It needs to step up if we have a real chance at the Super Bowl - did seem like we missed Collins in the middle. Prosise had a very good game and suspect he wouldn't have had as good a game had we had Collins there.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I know that I keep saying this every week but the NFL is just amazing,best sports league in the world.

Skåre Willoch

Only seen the highlights, but a very exciting game between NE and SEA. Tough luck on the last drive, but as mentioned earlier, the defensive struggles cost NE dearly.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Well if we don't make at least the SB & if the D struggles then you'll have to ask the question if trading Collins was wise.

I personally think it's a mistake but we shall see if it costs us big for the rest of this season.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There is pretty much no way in which it can help the Patriots though so a bizarre decision to make at this stage of the season

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Only seen the highlights, but a very exciting game between NE and SEA. Tough luck on the last drive, but as mentioned earlier, the defensive struggles cost NE dearly.
Well if we don't make at least the SB & if the D struggles then you'll have to ask the question if trading Collins was wise.

I personally think it's a mistake but we shall see if it costs us big for the rest of this season.
Definitely on the D. We look a bit lost in the secondary at the moment. And against a relatively poor Seahawks line we got done by the run and didn't get anywhere near Wilson, although perhaps understandable.

Against a good Seahawks D our offence moved the ball quite well.

You see with Collins he could do it all. Plug the gaps in the run game, drop into coverage on the pass plays and even rush the passer. We have a very similar player in Hightower but the fact we now only have one rather than the two of them makes it a lot easier to play to them.

I think we may also regret shipping Collins.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is an incredibly open season right now, most of the top teams have weaknesses and can be beaten on a bad day. Cowboys vs Sea hawks in the NFC championship game is going to be sick.

Phil

Ouch.

I don't mind him to be honest, he is a bit smug though.
I think he's alright too. The one thing that annoys me is the way be always says "British running back, Jay Ajayi"

Zen

This is an incredibly open season right now, most of the top teams have weaknesses and can be beaten on a bad day. Cowboys vs Sea hawks in the NFC championship game is going to be sick.
Not that open if you can predict the NFC Championship game so easily?

The two late night games last night were great viewing. Dallas dynamic trio look pretty terrific, Zeke, Dez and Dak. Urgh, the Cowboys having genuine talent around Dez smh.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Not that open if you can predict the NFC Championship game so easily?

The two late night games last night were great viewing. Dallas dynamic trio look pretty terrific, Zeke, Dez and Dak. Urgh, the Cowboys having genuine talent around Dez smh.
Haha while that is the most likely game at the moment, there are a lot of teams who can stop that from happening was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.