NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsd

The Oracle
Surprised Fields is projected to fall to double figures as i still rate him as seconc to Lawrence among the Quarterbacks.

I wonder how the Mac Jones Obama tweets surfacing will affect his draft now

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Surprised Fields is projected to fall to double figures as i still rate him as seconc to Lawrence among the Quarterbacks.

I thought Fields was pretty much nailed on to either go to San Francisco or if he’s still there after that Denver will trade up for him.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

What a moron. He’s gone on tweeting all manner of absolute nonsense.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

They are overthinking it, trying to claim since Paton signed some one-year deals he’s giving Lock (and Fangio) a one year audition to prove themselves. But that is just how things worked out with players not wanting to sign long term deals in a bad low-cap market and we did try to restructure Miller’s, so it’s all a bit stupid IMO - he’s not getting past Denver.

That or they just need something new to get clicks on their latest draft articles.

Last edited:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It's weird how hard the media tries to create such stories . I don't see what is the big deal regarding a QB getting picked 2nd , 3rd or 7th in the first round . He will still be a starter and in fact is more likely to be playing for a slightly better team if picked later

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Phillips’ stock rising steadily in recent weeks. A few months ago he would’ve been considered 2nd or 3rd round. Now he could go as high as top 10 first round.

Raoul

Admin
Staff

It will hurt him imo. What team would want to take on this sort of drama when they could easily get someone like Fields instead.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Phillips’ stock rising steadily in recent weeks. A few months ago he would’ve been considered 2nd or 3rd round. Now he could go as high as top 10 first round.

Without the concussion questions, he is a top-10 pick.

If I was a betting man looking for odds I liked on a player going much higher than we’re guessing, he’d be my pick for defense.

bucky

It will hurt him imo. What team would want to take on this sort of drama when they could easily get someone like Fields instead.
Didn't stop the Bills from taking Allen, despite his racist comments in the past.

Meller

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

I'm glad for him. Showed his kids that anything is possible like he wanted to, became an NFL starter again after that gruesome injury, and now gets to walk away from the game healthy. Such an incredible story.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

How obvious can you make it :lol: Guess the first real surprise will be whether it's Jones or Fields to the Niners.

Then it'll become interesting how high Pitts goes, who might trade up to #4 (for a QB?) if the Falcons wanna go down, and where Chase will land.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Why do the Jets have a helicopter in their tweet? Goodness gracious.

Anyways, I hope they get past those first two quickly because three is where the fun starts. There could be some bombshells between 3 and 15ish.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Why do the Jets have a helicopter in their tweet? Goodness gracious.

Anyways, I hope they get past those first two quickly because three is where the fun starts. There could be some bombshells between 3 and 15ish.
Jacksonville will make us sit through every second of their time on the clock.

The number one pick shouldn’t have a countdown, just start the show and announce it immediately.

Jack-C20

The draft is next week?! Was the last draft delayed due to COVID? As it absolutely doesn’t feel like a year since I watched it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Including Tomlin, they’ve only had 3 coaches since 1969!

He’s going to have time to do a bit of a rebuild, particularly on offense where Ben should’ve been retired instead of being able to come back.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Including Tomlin, they’ve only had 3 coaches since 1969!

He’s going to have time to do a bit of a rebuild, particularly on offense where Ben should’ve been retired instead of being able to come back.
1. Trade up
2. Draft Trey Lance
3. ???
4. Profit :drool: :drool: :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Panthers reportedly looking to trade down and have been receiving offers. Would make sense for the Broncos to trade up one spot imo.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Broncos trade up to #4 to take QB, Bengals take Sewell or Chase and Pitts falls to the Dolphins. :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Broncos apparently contacted the Falcons which would make more sense.
I think it depends on whether they're sold on one particular QB or just want one of Fields/Jones/Lance, which they're pretty much guaranteed at #8 too. The Falcons, Bengals and Dolphins won't take a QB, and who knows what Detroit will do.

Trading up to #4 would of course make sure they get one and that no other team gets to #4, in which scenario they could indeed be in trouble even at #8 for a QB of their choice.

I want them to draft a QB though.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Surprised Panthers willing to lose out on one of the top 2 tackles or at least gamble on losing out on them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think it depends on whether they're sold on one particular QB or just want one of Fields/Jones/Lance, which they're pretty much guaranteed at #8 too. The Falcons, Bengals and Dolphins won't take a QB, and who knows what Detroit will do.

Trading up to #4 would of course make sure they get one and that no other team gets to #4, in which scenario they could indeed be in trouble even at #8 for a QB of their choice.

I want them to draft a QB though.
Fair points, but yea they absolutely have to draft a QB, Lock is not the answer sadly.

I think Paton is just keeping his cards close to his chest which is wise.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Louisville WR Tutu Atwell weighed in at 67kg :lol: How the feck will he survive in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.