NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause

Feck sake.
I guess that means we are comfortable with Harris at RB, with White in a pass catching role and Bolden in some step in now and again role. Or, I could be overly optimistic and we think we’ve struck with Stevenson (I have him in my dynasty!)

roseguy64

I guess that means we are comfortable with Harris at RB, with White in a pass catching role and Bolden in some step in now and again role. Or, I could be overly optimistic and we think we’ve struck with Stevenson (I have him in my dynasty!)
Stevenson and Taylor definitely gonna have chances this season.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Mac Jones outperforming Daniel Jones today (not a great measuring stick I admit)

Jack-C20

Just looking at tickets now. Prefer the Dolphins game but that looks a lot more sold out. Either way it looks like I’ll have to sit behind one of the end zones. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that? Obviously won’t see everything but I should see some sweet angles on balls thrown to the end zone.

Tiber

I have a good fairly low level sideline ticket to Dolphins id let go at face value if I figure out how to do it safely. They released more later in the day, worse view, but I was able to get three together - I was only able to get two earlier and they were on opposite ends of the ground. So I now have extra tickets I just want to get my money back on

Jack-C20

I have a good sideline ticket to Dolphins id let go at face value if I figure out how to do it safely. They released more later in the day, worse view, but I was able to get three together - I was only able to get two earlier and they were on opposite ends of the ground. So I now have extra tickets I just want to get my money back on
Thanks mate but I’ll have the other half tagging along and we’ll prefer to sit together. Think I’m just going to go for the end zone tickets. I’m planning on doing three weeks in America next year so I’ll make sure to get better tickets then.

Tiber

Thanks mate but I’ll have the other half tagging along and we’ll prefer to sit together. Think I’m just going to go for the end zone tickets. I’m planning on doing three weeks in America next year so I’ll make sure to get better tickets then.
No worries, that was my issue too. I got a good ticket but still wasn't happy as my mrs and best friend were also planning to come - we booked hotels in London months ago. Got the two random tickets but couldn't find anything at all together earlier. My Mrs wouldn't have wanted to sit on her own so she didn't get a ticket at all. Ended up with a worse view behind an endzone, but atleast its three seats together.

That's the view if anyone is interested: Apparently its the little second tier.

Only want face value, should be able to shift them on stubhub or something between now and the game

Last edited:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Just looking at tickets now. Prefer the Dolphins game but that looks a lot more sold out. Either way it looks like I’ll have to sit behind one of the end zones. What’s everyone’s thoughts on that? Obviously won’t see everything but I should see some sweet angles on balls thrown to the end zone.
I’m sitting in the end zone too, something different. Im taking my wife and 4 year old lad.

Jack-C20

The website seems to be having a hissy fit. Just gone on Viagogo though and there's endless options. Some say they're from E-ticket and some say trader. What is a trader exactly? Is there still companies buying loads of tickets to sell on with a premium? Or could it be some bloke that just has too many tickets? You'll have to excuse my naivety, I haven't done this a lot. I guess my main concern is, is it safe?

Tiber

The website seems to be having a hissy fit. Just gone on Viagogo though and there's endless options. Some say they're from E-ticket and some say trader. What is a trader exactly? Is there still companies buying loads of tickets to sell on with a premium? Or could it be some bloke that just has too many tickets? You'll have to excuse my naivety, I haven't done this a lot. I guess my main concern is, is it safe?

Within half an hour of tickets going on sale there were hundreds on reseller sites at a high markup

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Seems a no brainer. Was it close all preseason?
The official word has been “too close to call” until even earlier today, but a fair few journos who’ve been at camp and obviously following the games have been suggesting Teddy has been edging it.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It‘s the safe choice; I don’t think it’s a secret that Vic’s job is on the line with a new GM in town.
Bridgewater to Jeudy should be a successful combo next year.
I know Jeudy had his problems with drops, but have you watch montages of his route running? It’s a thing of beauty. Devonta Smith is another one, which is one way I think he gets away with being underweight.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It‘s the safe choice; I don’t think it’s a secret that Vic’s job is on the line with a new GM in town.

I know Jeudy had his problems with drops, but have you watch montages of his route running? It’s a thing of beauty. Devonta Smith is another one, which is one way I think he gets away with being underweight.
When I saw Teddy hit him on the cross on Sat., I felt like he may win the job and that him and Jeudy would be linking up a lot this year. He looked noticably poised and confidence in the pocket.

Tiber

Dolphins just opened a brand new facility beside the stadium and are clearly triggered by the Cowboys video.:lol:

It is very nice to be fair, there is a slide which has got an oddly large amount of coverage. But the Cowboys facility is crazy.

Though not sure the Cowboys have a tennis stadium and a (probably terrible) Formula One track

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The facility is impressive but nowhere near as much as the Dallas one, and Dallas got a better drone videographer too, the Miami one was nowhere near as well put together and went back over the same areas a few times.

Tiber

The facility is impressive but nowhere near as much as the Dallas one, and Dallas got a better drone videographer too, the Miami one was nowhere near as well put together and went back over the same areas a few times.
Yea though that's just the Dolphins social media team, the Cowboys one was professionally made by HBO for TV.

The whole complex in Dallas is amazing, I remember reading about it when it was built. There are expensive offices companies can rent and a members club with windows that look directly onto the training fields.

Last edited:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

While he did struggle with drops obviously, he didn't have the best situation either:

Added to that he immediately became the #1 target after Sutton went down, not ideal either.

If Teddy can somewhat keep it together this season, Jeudy will break out and will be viewed in the same light as CeeDee Lamb soon enough imo. He's a stud and was already a top 10 route runner in his rookie season.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
While he did struggle with drops obviously, he didn't have the best situation either:

Added to that he immediately became the #1 target after Sutton went down, not ideal either.

If Teddy can somewhat keep it together this season, Jeudy will break out and will be viewed in the same light as CeeDee Lamb soon enough imo. He's a stud and was already a top 10 route runner in his rookie season.
His average reception yardage is already significantly better than Lamb’s and having a QB capable of throwing in the high 60s completion percentage should have JJ getting another 30-40 receptions imo. 100 shouldn’t be out of the question in year two.

Tiber

Brilliant player. Still confusedt hat Ruggs (who I also like) went first

Tiber

Speaking of Alabama receivers, Waddle has had a very impressive preseason and should be impactful from week 1. He is the only one of our 5 top receivers who has been healthy and available. The other 4 haven't played a single snap. Though all but Fuller (suspended) claim to be ready for week 1.

I have made my peace with taking Waddle over Devonta Smith, but I still think Smith is going to quietly be fantastic.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Sutton and Jeudy having a reliable if unspectacular QB to work with should hopefully be fantastic to watch.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Speaking of Alabama receivers, Waddle has had a very impressive preseason and should be impactful from week 1. He is the only one of our 5 top receivers who has been healthy and available. The other 4 haven't played a single snap. Though all but Fuller (suspended) claim to be ready for week 1.

I have made my peace with taking Waddle over Devonta Smith, but I still think Smith is going to quietly be fantastic.
They both can be, and while I think Smith has the higher upside, he also had more questions surrounding him pre-draft... Not a lot of (if any) players with his measurements have been succesful in the NFL, but sometimes one just has that intangible and Smith does seem to have that.

I think comparing players to Tyreek Hill just because they are extremely fast is lazy but he is in fact the ideal comparison for Waddle and not just because of his speed. Obviously the connection with Tua will still be there, it's just a matter of getting the ball in his hands near or around the line of scrimmage and let him do his damage after the catch.

With DeVante Parker as the contested catch guy and Fuller the deep threat, that's really a fantastic trio they've surrounded Tua with, giving him all the tools to succeed. Just a bit unfortunate that the O-line still isn't what it should be.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Get this clown out of the league please.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

I think both of those guys could be right there with the other JJ from that draft with steady QB play.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Unless obviously it's some serious cases, the timing could be worse for them. If most of the players don't show symptoms they'd have a squad with good immunity when the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.