NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
When do we become concerned about Jamar Chase?
Not. He hasn’t played football in over a year and a half and his QB is still uncomfortable after major surgery. Chase is incredibly talented and will be a great WR in the NFL.

Won’t have a JJ type rookie season though probably. I think Higgins is the safer bet in fantasy this year.

What happened?
“Struggling” with separation in camp etc.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Not. He hasn’t played football in over a year and a half and his QB is still uncomfortable after major surgery. Chase is incredibly talented and will be a great WR in the NFL.

Won’t have a JJ type rookie season though probably. I think Higgins is the safer bet in fantasy this year.

“Struggling” with separation in camp etc.
He also had 3 targets and 3 drops yesterday. 0 receptions.

Im sure the separation thing is over blown and he’ll find his hands again.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So apparently the reason Denver passed on Fields was concerns for the long term over his epilepsy which he’s had since he was a kid and from what I’ve read has never had any impact on his game.

Seems crazy to me.
I don’t think that’s the whole story. Head injuries like those suffered in football can affect epilepsy; that could be a valid concern. Also, there might have been character issues. Not in terms of illegal stuff or work ethic, but personality. He has a huge ‘me against the world‘ complex that grates on his teammates.

*disclaimer: this is all sourced via reddit and thus is probably bullshit. I’m just trying to spare you the pain of researching it.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I don’t think that’s the whole story. Head injuries like those suffered in football can affect epilepsy; that could be a valid concern. Also, there might have been character issues. Not in terms of illegal stuff or work ethic, but personality. He has a huge ‘me against the world‘ complex that grates on his teammates.

*disclaimer: this is all sourced via reddit and thus is probably bullshit. I’m just trying to spare you the pain of researching it.
I appreciate it :lol:

I was only going off the stories I read on the usual Bleacher etc type sites.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
This clip has a few more seconds before the one above starts. The woman is telling her man to shut up, guessing he started it and then his wife (as the pants wearer but shorts in this scenario) took over. You just know she's sent food back to the restaurant kitchen before.

lsd

The Oracle
Thought he put his glasses in his pocket how did he lose them?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I personally would go Lock to start. Not because I think he’s better, but ultimately you need to find out if he’s going to come good or not.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Top 40-11 of the NFL Top 100 revealed last night. Top 10 in alphabetical order:

Adams
Allen
Brady
Donald
Henry
Hopkins
Kelce
Mahomes
Rodgers
TJ Watt

Think it might end up looking like:
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Donald
4. Mahomes
5. Allen
6. Kelce
7. Adams
8. Henry
9. Hopkins
10. TJ Watt

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Jets... I really had some good hopes for them this season; potentially quality HC, young exciting QB, drafted a standout college RB, Corey Davis is finally ready to be a WR1 in the league and while they still have holes in their squad, it's also filled with quite some talented players.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Jets... I really had some good hopes for them this season; potentially quality HC, young exciting QB, drafted a standout college RB, Corey Davis is finally ready to be a WR1 in the league and while they still have holes in their squad, it's also filled with quite some talented players.
Also talk of Becton their 2nd year franchise LT not being at full strength; not sure if it’s physically or mentally for personal reasons.

Fade the Jets on your O/U win total bets, not that that number should’ve been too high to begin with…

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Thoughts? I don’t have enough viewing so far to make an opinion.

I thought Bridgewater looked smooth - great pocket presence. Lock was decent but did end up making a couple of mistakes.

If I'm the Broncos, I would go with Teddy. More experience, better pocket presence, higher completion percentage.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Gabriel Davis was sent home as well so he definitely isn't the only one on his team, let alone in the leauge. Both could've stayed at practice had they been fully vaccinated.

Hopefully this shows them what a disadvantage they bring to the team with their selfish behaviour, let alone their own health, but I'm not holding my breath.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, additional bye in Week 4 of the preseason was introduced. I guess because no one ever played their starters anyway in Week 4 preseason games.

GloryHunter07

This clip has a few more seconds before the one above starts. The woman is telling her man to shut up, guessing he started it and then his wife (as the pants wearer but shorts in this scenario) took over. You just know she's sent food back to the restaurant kitchen before.

Dude in the hat got double tapped :lol:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Add Cam Newton to the unvaccinated list by the sounds of things.
Something like this might give Jones the advantage for who starts the season, especially if he got vaccinated.

I wonder why he won’t get vaccinated since he suffered from Covid last year.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
But it wouldn't have mattered had he been vaccinated.

I hope it costs him his starting job to be honest.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I always thought there was a real chance for Mac to start the season. They’ve been neck and neck all summer and now this.

Tiber

It was an extraordinarily painful process, with well over hour of refreshing but I managed to get two tickets to Dolphins Jags.

Annoyingly in opposite ends of the stadium. My Mrs had hoped to come as well (we are making a long weekend in London out of it) but she wouldn't want to sit somewhere random by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.