NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I like it. Dak's rehab/comeback, superstar power with Zeke/Cooper, high draft pick with a temper and character issues with Parsons and the rise of a soon to be superstar Lamb. Not to mention the underdog stories we haven't heard about.

Haven't watched it yet @rpitroda, also waiting on the Game Pass release.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Why wait a day for the release on international game pass

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Either the worst smokescreen of all-time or a very bad coaching staff.

JJ12

Mac Jones and Cam Newton have been neck and neck in TC.

Mac seemed more poised and ran the offense better last night.

Very early days and only pre season but wouldn’t be shocked to see Mac start week 1.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Just noticed your location. How many non Americans watch NFL? I find that pretty cool
Aye, me too.

Going over to watch a couple games this year though. Catching Dallas @ New Orleans and Ravens @ Steelers. fecking buzzing.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Aye, me too.

Going over to watch a couple games this year though. Catching Dallas @ New Orleans and Ravens @ Steelers. fecking buzzing.
Steelers Ravens will be awesome (as will NO and DAL but I think Steelers Ravens will have a particularly special atmosphere). I’ve seen a couple games at MetLife when I’ve been in NYC for work which were awesome.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Just noticed your location. How many non Americans watch NFL? I find that pretty cool
I’m in a 16-team dynasty league with some guys I studied with and a 12-team league of just some (close) friends of mine and I live in a 40k city. So while it’s not commonly watched or broadcasted here, there’s definitely lots of people with an interest in it (and a lot watch the SB). We even have our own Belgian American Football league.

I’d say the interest is even greater in the UK.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Fight from last night at SoFi Stadium

From another angle:

Here's how it all kicked off :lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The first rule of stadium fight club is do not be on the row above your opponent. One must gain equal footing or go a row below your opposition, as evident by 99 being pulled down.

Shocked 99 could walk after that pummeling. The woman should be charged and prosecuted for inciting a brawl.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
The first rule of stadium fight club is do not be on the row above your opponent. One must gain equal footing or go a row below your opposition, as evident by 99 being pulled down.

Shocked 99 could walk after that pummeling. The woman should be charged and prosecuted for inciting a brawl.
Another is, surely, ensure you’ve got an equal number of bredrin who’ve got your back, or at least a sensible balance of fire power :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

That would be 26 teams above a 90% vaccination threshold, not bad. Hopefully the other six follow soon enough.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

That would be 26 teams above a 90% vaccination threshold, not bad. Hopefully the other six follow soon enough.
That’s better than what I thought, maybe the NFL’s hardline stance got through.

Raiders also announcing they require proof of vaccination from all fans attending home games - not sure which other teams are also requiring this, but hopefully it convinces a few more people to get jabbed.

JJ12

Saw a headline somewhere online that mentioned Tebow was the first to let everyone know, which if true shows how addicted to attention and adulation he is.
He will be on ESPN or whatever company takes him on in the near future. Hopefully for College ball so I don’t have to suffer him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.