NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Dolphins have played 3 snaps. Left a pass rusher completely unblocked on 2 of them.

Bills score on a 50 yard run. Going to be a bad day

Tiber

That's 2 weeks in a row Miami has had an important play ruled out because the OL are too far downfield. Frustrating

Tiber

That's 2 weeks in a row Miami has had an important play ruled out because the OL are too far downfield. Frustrating
Now the OL gets the QB killed on fourth down. In 2 series that's 2 unblocked sacks, a qb hit on 4th down and a third down conversion ruled out because the LT ran downfield. Ideal start

Tiber

Tua leaving the stadium on a cart. 3 unblocked qb hits in 6 snaps will do that

lsd

The Oracle
Glad I put money on my hunch Tua would finally come good and lead Miami to victory over Buffalo :(

Tiber

First 3 snaps after Tua goes off injured. All have unblocked pass rushers. A sack, a qb hit and a run dead before the line of scrimmage. How is the OL this bad?

Tiber

Bills fumble at the halfwayline and give Miami another 15 yards via a weak taunting penalty. Naturally Brissett throws a terrible int.

Anything else on TV today?

Tiber

Might be the worst quarter of football I have ever seen Miami play. Only 3 more to go

Tiber

Brissett somehow avoids another sack. Hits Parker deep in the endzone...goes through his hands. It's just one of those days

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Denver has fully reverted to forcing things and trying way too many deep balls. Feels like they’ve decided the Jags secondary is weak and are going for it in spite of what’s actually happening play to play.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Surely it’s always RedZone unless your team is playing?

Broncos in the early games so I’ll be watching them.
I find Red Zone a bit excessive during the 1pm games, because there are too many to follow the narratives. Its much more effective for the 4pm kickoffs imo.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I find Red Zone a bit excessive during the 1pm games, because there are too many to follow the narratives. Its much more effective for the 4pm kickoffs imo.
I’m the exact opposite, the early games mean absolutely constant action and then the later ones it can be a bit quiet.

Tiber

Dolphins make it to the red zone for the first time, fumble on 3rd down after a drop on second. Bills ball

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Wilson now on 3 INTs from 5 attempts. :lol:

Tiber

Howard gets his weekly int. Lost Diggs on the TD but that was impressive

Tiber

I still can't believe the Dolphins let Tua take 3 uncontested hits in his first (and only) 6 snaps. Little wonder be has hurt his ribs.

Tiber

Underwhelmed by the Bills O today. 14-0 up but that's because they scored a 50 yard run on their first snap. A good TD by Allen on their second drive. Since then they fumbled, threw nd int and done little else.

Not that it matters against this Dolphins performance. Outside the Int Brissett has been ok, but is getting hit after pretty much every throw. Wonder if we even have a third qb

Tiber

Bills punted from their own endzone. Miami fumbled the punt, Bills ball.

Dolphins need to fire someone at half time

Tiber

Dolphins got Tua hurt by allowing hits from 3 untouched pass rushers in 6 snaps.

Allowed a 50 yard TD run on the Bills second snap

Failed on 4th and 2... twice.

2 fumbles.

Brissett threw a kinda dumb int.

Parker let a 30+ yard TD go through his hands in the endzone.

But aside from that.... Superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.