NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I wonder what portion of the crowd are actual fans vs just out for the experience.

And then of the actual NFL fans how many support the teams playing.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I wonder what portion of the crowd are actual fans vs just out for the experience.

I saw a guy at Clapham Junction a few years ago with an Eli(te) Manning jersey, did a double take and realized there was a NFL game in London that day

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

My nephews there (second time, went a couple of years back) and said it seems to be pretty hardcore NFL fans.

But a lot who support various teams (he’s a Packers fan)… only chance to see live NFL and if it happens to be your team, that’s a bonus.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
My nephews there (second time, went a couple of years back) and said it seems to be pretty hardcore NFL fans.

But a lot who support various teams (he’s a Packers fan)… only chance to see live NFL and if it happens to be your team, that’s a bonus.
And he's got no chance of seeing the Packers... only NFL team not to have come across to London

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It was nice to dream but dammit you can't spell Winston without an INT.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

It was mix of the lot where I was sat. Most people around me were mostly fans of other teams, and quite a few who had gone with their mates and hadn't watched much of the sport before, from the sounds of it. But there were 3 hardcore fans who'd flown in from Atlanta in the row in front of me, who danced the whole game.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I saw a guy at Clapham Junction a few years ago with an Eli(te) Manning jersey, did a double take and realized there was a NFL game in London that day
Eli(te) :lol:

It was mix of the lot where I was sat. Most people around me were mostly fans of other teams, and quite a few who had gone with their mates and hadn't watched much of the sport before, from the sounds of it. But there were 3 hardcore fans who'd flown in from Atlanta in the row in front of me, who danced the whole game.
Interesting thanks, I’d expect a pretty even mix.

lsd

The Oracle
Always nice when watching a Patriots touchdown overturned

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

In my experience, most are just NFL fans who can't pass up the opportunity to catch a game live. Seats around me were filled with fans of random teams.

Jags have a pretty decent following here from what I can tell. They had a sizable home crowd for the two games I've been to in recent years (Jags/Eagles in 2018 and Jags/Texans in 2019).

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That's true. I definitely noticed a lot of explaining of basic rules and stuff around me.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Oh feck the feck off refs, a fecking taunting penalty for spiking the ball it wasn’t even “at” anyone you joy sucking twats

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Winston causing you to pull your hair out yet? He did for me for years, even in college.
My expectations were low, so my hair has stayed intact for now. I dared to believe after the Packers game but that looks like it may have been the Packers being bad more than us being that fantastic.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Judon is carrying the Pats D today. Sucked pretty much all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.