NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Browns basically pushed Ekeler into the endzone. Smart move but still weird to see!

sport2793

Glad the Cards won, 49ers got a ton of breaks with penalties and injuries to the Cards but were unable to convert on so many 4th downs today. The better team won with great defense.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looks like I've picked a pretty decent time to start following the Cardinals. :wenger:

Can't see the unbeaten run lasting much longer though. Picked up injuries all over the place (the Williams one especially looked like a season ender) and they fell over the line with Murray more or less unable to throw for most of the second half.

sport2793

Looks like I've picked a pretty decent time to start following the Cardinals. :wenger:

Can't see the unbeaten run lasting much longer though. Picked up injuries all over the place (the Williams one especially looked like a season ender) and they fell over the line with Murray more or less unable to throw for most of the second half.
Ya I imagine they lose next week. Honestly I would just rest Kyler to make sure that arm has time to heal before the Thursday night games against the Packers.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I just fecking despair at the KC defense. Dogshit would be an understatement.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Diggs catches a bomb and bizarrely hesitates for a moment, which allowed the defender to catch him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Buffalo looking very solid. Either the Chiefs are not very well coached or the Bills are playing extremely well, or both.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Buffalo looking very solid. Either the Chiefs are not very well coached or the Bills are playing extremely well, or both.
The Bills are decent but our D is horrific this year. Can't stop the run or the pass.

V.O.

Diggs catches a bomb and bizarrely hesitates for a moment, which allowed the defender to catch him.
That was very strange. Stood there as though he was bracing for a hit from behind from someone who wasn't there, when he could have pretty much walked in for a TD. Commentary didn't even call attention to it either, which was pretty weird in itself.

Carolina Red

Staff
That was very strange. Stood there as though he was bracing for a hit from behind from someone who wasn't there, when he could have pretty much walked in for a TD. Commentary didn't even call attention to it either, which was pretty weird in itself.
Y’all talking about this catch?

V.O.

Y’all talking about this catch?
Yeah, that's it. Probably looked worse on the angle from behind they had on the replay, but he's just kind of dithering and looking over his right shoulder when over his left shoulder the endzone is gaping with nothing but clear air in the way.

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah, that's it. Probably looked worse on the angle from behind they had on the replay, but he's just kind of dithering and looking over his right shoulder when over his left shoulder the endzone is gaping with nothing but clear air in the way.
Yeah, I get that, but with an under thrown ball, you’re expecting the DB to be getting there quick, and he had to flip his hips & slow down for the ball. Not the easiest position to be going full speed in.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I was considering putting thousands on a Bills win. feck sake.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Bills are looking very impressive.

Something isn’t right with KC, but I still think they’ll get it together when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.