NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I know but if they were made too, you’d have more chance of exciting finishes is all I’m thinking.
Oh yeah, if they were made to, probably. I thought you were asking why teams do the kneeling to begin with.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Always wonder why they don't do a 7-6 or 8-5 split instead of 9-4.

Ollie Derbyshire

How would you force them to make a progressive and risky play?
They can just take a knee right? Stop them doing that then they have at least do something with it? I just saw nearly 2 mins left on the Washington game and cause they had no TO’s I think that was pretty much it.

Bit of a poor ending that’s all. That’s just me though and I don’t follow it that much.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
They can just take a knee right? Stop them doing that then they have at least do something with it? I just saw nearly 2 mins left on the Washington game and cause they had no TO’s I think that was pretty much it.
Well yeah, but if you remove taking the knee, they'd just run the football for -3 yards. Don't think it changes much.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
They'd hand it to their RB who would immediately go down. You pretty much can't prevent teams running down the clock unless they'd drastically change the clock rules.

sport2793

Statement of intent by NFC West with 3 teams playing and winning east of the Mississippi. Even with the late wobble by the 49ers. Although apart from the Cards win it wasn't entirely unexpected.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wow they didn’t overrule it!

Solid start by Cleveland

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Pat Shurmur still can’t resist calling deep throws when it’s not necessary I see. Maybe I owe Drew Lock an apology.

ha_rooney

Now they choose to trust Rodgers on 4th down!

nice throw Burrow

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I thought the tip of the ball was enough? That was at least on par with the marker.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

This guy really can't catch a break.

ha_rooney

Cleveland #33 is stupid

They called the penalty on KC :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
You love to see it
I love that man.

I really want our offence to be a slow and steady chain moving outfit though, sensible short gains unless there’s a need to go big (or a totally blown coverage). That deep throw on 3rd and 3 last drive was stupid and annoying.

This drive is more like it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.