NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Feels like refs are looking for it. Some very soft - if right - calls against the Niners D. NFL is so strange like that, some days you'll get a team that let it all go, other weeks you get really finicky refs. Particularly in the secondary, where I swear an argument could be made for both offensive and defensive pass inteference on every matchup, on every play.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
This game is done. Sucks for the Niners that they had such awful luck at QB this season because they really are a complete team apart from that.

Charlie Foley

Feels like refs are looking for it. Some very soft - if right - calls against the Niners D. NFL is so strange like that, some days you'll get a team that let it all go, other weeks you get really finicky refs. Particularly in the secondary, where I swear an argument could be made for both offensive and defensive pass inteference on every matchup, on every play.
I don’t mind all the calls, like that face mask was stupid. But why hands to the face and holding weren’t offsetting penalties was disgraceful.

We were always losing with this guy at QB though, but it still sucks

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why's he not going down instantly there. Dumbass

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Same but I’m like that with half of the NFC :lol:
It will always give me gratification that we shut down the Vet with a pick six by Ronde Barber en route to our first SB win. Hearing that stadium go pin drop quiet was amazing.

RedDevilRoshi

Annoying thing for the 49ers is that the Eagles haven’t even looked that great at all. Purdy injury and those stacking defensive penalties have hurt them bad.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Shanahan is usually an ultra defensive coach in terms of game management but somehow today he goes aggressive at the end & pays the price

Charlie Foley

I've had the game on mute - is Purdy done?
Hard to tell. His arm is wrapped with a towel.

My first thought is/was that his ulnar nerve which can hurt all the way up and down your arm and messes with your ring and pinky. Vulnerable at the elbow often

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Hard to tell. His arm is wrapped with a towel.

My first thought is/was that his ulnar nerve which can hurt all the way up and down your arm and messes with your ring and pinky. Vulnerable at the elbow often
Fox also saying along this line. Doubt sensation comes back today though, but who knows.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Shanahan deserves that. But that second fumble was just a very brutal mistake.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
That's a killer penalty.

Refs aren't really giving anything to the Niners this game - think that was more running into the punter rather than actually roughing him.

Chip

49'ers are wankers and hotheads.

Wouldn't run Hurts so much at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.