g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I don’t think it is, I’ve definitely seen non-Fox games in that time slot
Yeah you’re right because other than a few games they are exclusively NFC games I believe. Dispelling my nonsense.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Crazy what a few years does. Bengals are 3/1 on to beat the Steelers.

Charlie Foley

Blackouts - the 6pm and 9pm games are blacked out for 24H. The TNF, SNF, and MNF games don’t get blacked out.

The app - is crap. Cumbersome, slow, a real pain. You can see everything you want but the app sucks. For example it doesn’t remember where you are in a video if you click out. Or can’t set it to download all games, have to do it manually each game in a long winded way. It’s clunky.

The content - excellent. Lots of extra NFL programming, lots of historical games, the game in 40 feature is the only way to watch a full NFL game that is not the Super Bowl.

Is it worth it? It depends what he will use it for. If he has sky and will watch RedZone, probably not. If he will watch every game every week in 40, then it’s a bargain.

And I believe mine is something like £140/£150 p/year.
I'd say so. Best place to watch it all, or watch every game that your team plays.

Only the 6pm and 9pm games on Sky are blacked out. Blackouts are easy to get around if you're able to play it on a computer and cast the screen to a smart TV. A free browser add-on like VeePN works a treat.
Thanks lads. Just the Sky games at 6/9 are blacked out? Or all of them?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The feck RedZone going on at 6:57pm already?

No traditions are safe anymore.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Lawrence should be making that in his sleep.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Meh. Terrible opening drive for the Saints. Nice couple of yards. No first down. Defence back on.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Werner forces Falcons fumble. Nice to have a good Werner on my team.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Burrow to Chase is as automatic as Brady to Gronk was.

Status
Not open for further replies.